Every organization pays their employees their salary at the month’s end. There are many components of the salary. If you look at the salary slip, you will notice that it is divided under two headers. One of them is earnings, and the second is deductions. The earnings have the details of all the components you got the money from, and the deductions have the details of deductions like provident fund, taxes and other things. It is always important to stay in sync with the particulars of your salary slip.
You can only analyze the salary if you have your salary slip. All offices have a different way of sharing the salary details with the employee. Some offices share a hard copy, while most of the offices today share a digital copy of the salary slip. To reduce the dependency on manual processes, the government of Punjab introduced a website to deliver all these services to the employee. The website is called HRMS and stands for Human Resource Management System.
In addition to checking the salary slips, you can do many more operations on this website. Are you excited already? We are sure that you are excited. So, let us now go ahead and check out the HRMS website’s details and how you can use it for your benefit.
How to Login to the HRMS Punjab Website?
It is pretty simple to use the HRMS Punjab portal. Let us now look at the detailed steps to log in to the portal.
- Start by visiting the official website of the HRMS Punjab.
- Once you are on the homepage, look out for the Login window. You will see this on the right side of the page.
- Enter your User ID & the Password that was issued to you by your employer. Also, enter the captcha code.
- Now, click on the login button, and you will be routed to the dashboard of your account if you have access and if the credentials are correct.
How to Recover the Password for HRMS Punjab?
There are times when we tend to lose the password. In such a case, there is a provision under the HRMS Punjab website to recover your lost password. At times, entering the incorrect password can also block the account, so be careful if you cannot recall the password. Check out the steps below to understand how you can recover the password.
- Go to the official website of the HRMS Punjab – https://hrms.punjab.gov.in.
- Click on the Forgot Password button in the login window.
- You will now need to enter the information like the ID, Establishment Department and State.
- Your identification will be verified with your mobile number & OTP. Once that is done, you will get a new password on your registered mobile number.
Please note that if you don’t remember your Employee Code, then you can click on Fetch your
How to Download Employee Salary Slip from HRMS Punjab?
Let us now look at the steps to download the employee salary slip from the HRMS Portal. The process is easy, and you can find the historical salary slips on this system.
- Again, go ahead and log in to the HRMS Punjab website.
- Once you are on the dashboard, Click on My Services from the Menu Bar and click on My Payroll Services.
- From the drop-down menu, click on Pay Slip, and you will be routed to the new screen.
- In the next step, you need to select the month and year for which you would like to check the salary slip. Click on View Report once that is done.
- The salary slip will now be displayed in PDF format, and you can download it. The salary slip will now be saved in your system.
- You can also print the salary slip by clicking on the print button. You should have a printer connected to your system.
How Can I Report an Issue with Salary Slip?
All the salary slips are computerized, and there shouldn’t be any issue. If you still notice any problem with the salary slip, you can escalate it to your line manager or HR. They will help you clarify your doubts and sort the issue out.
Is There a Mobile App for HRMS Punjab?
Yes, there is an Android & iOS mobile app for HRMS Punjab. These mobile apps are very easy to use and can offer you all the services on the go. So, we highly recommend downloading the mobile applications as that will save you time and effort. The Link to these mobile applications is listed below.
- Android App – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.nic.gimkerala&hl=en_IN&gl=US
- iOS App – https://apps.apple.com/in/app/sandes/id1517976582
Getting Help from Technical Support
There are times when the system might not work as it should. You would need help or support to access the portal in such a case. If you need to contact technical support, you can call them between 9:30 AM and 5:00 PM on all working days. The contact numbers for the technical support team are – 0172 266 3218, 0172 266 3813, 0172 266 3814. 0172 266 0126.
|HRMS IPCA||UCO BANK HRMS|
|MUTHOOT HRMS||FCI HRMS|
|HRMS JHARKHAND||HRMS ASSAM|
|BOI HRMS||HRMS INDIAN RAILWAY|
|DVET HRMS||HRMS SBI LOGIN|
|PNB PARIVAR HRMS||HRMS ODISHA|