We appreciate new talent, and we are always looking for writers who are willing to join our team. You can write about investment, personal finance, income tax, provident fund, money saving tips, insurance, banking, mutual fund, tax-saving plans, loan, credit card, real estate or anything else that you help the readers who do not belong to financial industries. Just ensure that your article fits into one of the categories on our website.
Any writer who is interested in the financial industry or fintech industry can join us and help us in providing the high quality content to our readers. If you are interested in finance and if you are fond of writing, then we would like to hear from you, and we would like to collaborate with you. This way, you will get an opportunity to showcase your skills without having to step out of the home. You can contact us via the email address mentioned on our website, and we will connect back with you.
Talking about the compensation, we do not have any such provision at the moment, but we can certainly provide you with the spotlight that you are looking for. You can submit any number of articles depending on your interest, creativity and bandwidth. With every blog post, you will help the readers in gaining financial wisdom. You know that the pen is mightier than the sword and you hold power to change the life of people.
You can contact us and share an article with us. We will review the content, and we will reach out to you as soon as possible. Remember that originality and creativity is the key to success here.
We receive a constant inflow from the authors, and it can get overwhelming for us. This email flow usually causes a little delay in our responses. We typically respond to everyone within 7 to 10 working days. Please be patient if you do not hear from us in the given time. It should be noted that we do not guarantee to publish the posts as we adhere to strict quality standards. You can review the guidelines below to ensure a high acceptance rate.
- Restrict the word count of article between 1000 words to 2000 words. Remember the topic should be related to finance.
- The content provided by you should be original, and it should pass the plagiarism check. We do not entertain duplicate content.
- Before you choose a topic, search for the similar topics on the website and if you find anything related, then do not pick up that topic.
- Follow a semi-formal style while writing the articles and ensure that you proofread the content before submitting it to us.
- Do not add URLs in the content and do not write content for marketing for a service or a product.
Thank You, and we hope to hear from you soon.