IPCA Laboratories is for sure one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in India. The foundation for this company was laid back in 1949 with the sole goal of researching and developing medicines for humanity’s betterment. But it was the year 1993 when this company became a public company and since then it has seen phenomenal growth over the years. As of now, IPCA Laboratories has expanded throughout the world, with branches in more than 120 countries. Talking specifically about the Indian branch, there are thousands of employees working under this company in India.
And it was just a few years ago when IPCA decided to launch a Human Resource Management System (HRMS) for their employees and pensioners. With this technologically advanced HRMS portal, now employees can perform various self-service tasks to save time and paperwork. However, since it is a new thing for some employees, they are having problems understanding this HRMS portal. Therefore, we are here to help you out with the employee login process of HRMS IPCA, and how you can utilize this portal properly. Let’s get started. Shall we?
Step-By-Step HRMS IPCA Employee Login Process
The login process for HRMS IPCA is pretty easy and straightforward.
- First things first, visit the official webpage of HRMS IPCA. You can google it, or just click this link https://hrms.ipca.com/user/login to land directly on the homepage.
- Now, on this page, you’ll see just a login form on the left-hand side of the screen.
- This login form has just two input boxes, one for the user ID and another one for the password. So just fill out the required details.
- After filling in the ID and password, hit the blue “Login” button given at the bottom of the form.
- That is it, now you’ll be redirected to the HRMS IPCA dashboard where you will be able to access all the services.
Note: You should keep an eye on one thing, which is the actual HRMS IPCA portal URL. When you search it on google, you’d see that many other websites are ranking higher than the actual portal on the search results. Thus it becomes highly important for you to not enter your login credentials to any fake website.
What If You Forgot Your Login Password?
If it’s been quite a while since you have logged into your HRMS IPCA dashboard, then it is possible that you may have forgotten the password of your profile. Well, don’t worry because the HRMS IPCA portal allows you to easily reset and create a new password within a few minutes.
- Once you are on the login page of the HRMS IPCA portal, there will be an option called “Forgot Your Password?” just below the password input box. Simply click on that to proceed next.
- Now, another page will load, and an input box will be given on the very same page. You just need to enter your user ID or email address associated with your HRMS IPCA profile. After that, just hit the “Email New Password” button.
- That is it, now check the email that is associated with your profile, you’ll get the new password in your inbox. Sometimes it happens when the email from HRMS IPCA goes into the spam folder, so don’t forget to check that out too in case you don’t see the email in your inbox.
- Now use that new password to login into your HRMS IPCA dashboard in order to access all the ESS features.
What Are The ESS or Employee Self Services Offered By HRMS IPCA?
The sole goal of introducing an advanced human resource management system by IPCA laboratories was to provide a portal that can save time as well as paperwork for simple tasks. For example, if you had to get your hand on your previous salary slips as an IPCA employee, you’d have to ask the management, and they’d look for them and provide you with the slips. But with the ESS features of HRMS IPCA, you can directly access all of your salary slips on your own, and you can download them to your device as well. Similarly, this portal is quite helpful if you want to keep track of your pensions, want to take a leave, download holiday calendars, etc.