As someone looking to diversify their investment portfolio with precious metals, choosing a metal dealer is a big deal. If you are considering Patriot Gold Group for your retirement plan, you might want to read this review about the group. The company is a renowned agency located in Los Angeles, California that deals with IRA options and precious metals, especially silver and gold.
It has long built a name for itself as a topper in the precious metals industry. A report by the Business Consumer Alliance shows that the agency has been offering its services since 1990. Boasting over 30 years of expertise in the precious metal industry. You can visit https://bmogamviewpoints.com/patriot-gold-group-reviews/ to view the report.
At the group, investors are given the opportunity to allocate funds into metals through both taxable accounts and Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs). Find out all you need to know about Patriot Gold Group in this review.
Patriot Gold Group Review
About the Company
Patriot Gold Group is a reputable firm that offers investors the opportunity to invest in precious metals. Headed by Jack Hanney, the firm has a diverse range of investment options, including coins and bars. Aside from that, investors are allowed to open self-directed Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs). You can find out more about IRAs here.
As a self-directed IRA investor, you get to set up your retirement plan with physical precious metals. This provides you with tax advantages which can be beneficial if you are planning for your financial future.
The firm’s main headquarters is located in Los Angeles, California. However, they have a range of branches in the United States. You can learn more at IRAInvesting.com about the firm. Meanwhile, the firm is known for its expertise and has been recognized through various awards.
What the Company Offers
At the company, you have access to several investment opportunities in precious metals. You can also invest in self-directed Individual Retirement Accounts. Below are the different investment types the group offers:
Precious Gold IRA
Opening this class of IRA account with the group allows you to have physical gold within their IRA structure. This enables tax-free growth on your investment while preparing for retirement. In contrast to merely buying coins for future resale. At the company, you have the option of choosing from 10 diverse IRA coins including Canadian Maple Leafs, and American Gold Eagles, among others.
This is for investors looking to invest in pure bullion, which is in physical form. You have specific access to gold bullion from Canada, the United States, and Austria, among others.
The company allows you to invest in gold coins. This includes proof and exclusive gold coins such as vintage and contemporary coins from the U.S., Australia, and Canada.
The firm offers a range of silver coins, including proof coins from the U.S. and Canada. They also offer exclusive options from the UK, Australia, etc.
It also offers five diverse bullion options from Canada and the United States.
- The company allows you to easily set up your IRA account. The procedure is straightforward and hassle-free. And it takes just 24 hours to fully set up your account.
- Transactions with the company are processed and delivered fast with little or no delay.
- It ensures clients are attended to by competent staff.
- The company is well-recognized for its expertise and knowledge in the precious metals industry. In fact, the Better Business Bureau gave the company an A+ rating.
- It allows investors to have full autonomy over their IRA account by letting them engage with their chosen custodian and storage provider.
- You get no IRA charges if your account is worth $100,000.
- The company’s website has limited answers to questions investors may have A potential investor may have some questions regarding the investments offered by the company.
- Investors are required to fill out a form before accessing certain information.
- The options for obtaining bullion are limited.
- Investors are not given bullion home storage even if that’s their preference.
- Compared to other precious metal IRA companies, the $225 setup fee is higher.
- There is a fixed minimum deposit of $50,000 for opening an account with the group. And some potential clients might not be able to afford it.
Summing up, Patriot Gold Group emerges as a leader in the precious metals investment industry. With a diverse range of investment options including IRAs and precious stones, you can boost your investment portfolio.
The company is well-recognized for its expertise, competent team, and swift transaction time. It also allows investors to have full autonomy over their investments. However, it does have a few drawbacks like limited website information and a higher setup fee. Despite the cons, the firm stands out as a reputable choice for precious metal investment and can help you secure your financial future.