HDFC credit card is one of the best credit cards available in India today; it offers not only exciting benefits but also good customer service. While most of the banks gives option to apply for a credit card online, most commonly, it is not an easy task. There are several forms to fill-in and documents to upload; the process ends up unsuccessful. This is one of the common reasons why most customers consider going to the bank directly to apply for a credit card. But, based on our experts, the HDFC credit card application portal is somewhat easy to use as they have designed a website to break down every step into simple ones. If you want an HDFC credit card, in this article, we will offer all the information and steps to do it.
How to Apply for HDFC Credit Card Online
HDFC credit is comparatively easier to get, but this does not mean that it is very easy. The applicant should be eligible to receive the service. Here are the eligibility criteria.
HDFC credit cards are available for both salaried and self-employed; however, the criteria for both applicants are different. You should also know that each credit card requires the applicant to fulfill various financial criteria. The financial criteria are as follows.
For a salaried person – the gross income should between INR 12000 and 1.2 lakhs per month.
For a self-employed person – the income tax return should be between INR 2 lakh and 12 lakhs per annum.
Remember, if your gross income or ITR is between the range mentioned above, then you are eligible to get any one of the HDFC credit cards.
Apart from financial eligibility, the applicant should have
- Good CIBIL score
- Should be an Indian or non-resident Indian
- If employed should have income certificate
- If self-employed, bank statement or ITR statement
- Should have a minimum age of 21-years.
If you satisfy all the criteria listed above, then you should follow the steps mentioned below.
- Step 1: Click on this link to reach the HDFC credit card application form page directly. https://leads.hdfcbank.com/applications/new_webforms/apply/credit-card/Index.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
- Step 2: Apart from this option, if you go directly to the HDFC credit card website page https://leads.hdfcbank.com/applications/webforms/apply/HdfcBank_PlatinumCreditCard/CCSEM/Index.aspx . You will find a fill-up form, enter the details as requested, and click the “Submit” button on the screen.
- Step 3: Now, a list of credit cards that you are eligible to get based on the eligibility check and info would appear on the next page. Select the one you need and then click on the apply online option.
- Step 4: On the next page, you will find the above-listed fill-in form, fill the details as requested in the form, and then click the submit button on the bottom.
- Step 5: Once the details are entered, the next page would ask you to upload the proof documents. This would include address proof, bank statement, and identity proof. Upload these files and click the submit button below.
Once you have completed the process mentioned above, you would receive a successful application message on the screen. Furthermore, the bank would contact you directly.