Delhi Public School Vizag Visakhapatnam Anandpuram is the new branch of the DPS that has opened in the north of Vishakhapatnam. Here the children get access to very high quality of education to lead the students into the future leaders. The school provides an environment in which the student can discover the full potential and gets high academic standards. The main aim of the school is to create an awareness about the personality of the students and their development. Students are always encouraged to question more so that they can modify their thinking process and develop the sense of ethics.
The school believes that giving highest education is not about the providing information but to make the living of the individual easy and happy. Classroom plays a key role in the learning process and the students need to explore maximum things while the teaching process so that they utilize their potential to the maximum extent. Having physical or mental health solely is not sufficient to get success, they need to be combined together and used to get the maximum results.
Steps to get admission at DPS Visakhapatnam Anandpuram
The following are the steps that are to be completed by the parents to get their children into the school.
- A registration form is available on the website that can be downloaded and filled accordingly.
- A non – refundable registration form needs to be paid to the school during the submission of the form.
- Passport size photographs
- Candidate birth certificate
- Previous year report card
- Previous school transfer certificate
- Candidate residence proof
- Candidate medical certificate
Age criteria for the candidate
- The age of the candidate who is joining the class I need to be minimum five or more than five years.
- The candidates who are from class II are on the basis of previous class.
- Nursery students are selected based on the parent’s interaction with the management
- For the students from classes, I to XII are based on the screening test conducted in the languages of English, Hindi, and Mathematics. Based on this screening test the interviews are scheduled and the candidates are selected based on the interviews.
- N/A – are to be paid as the registration charges at the time of the admission.
- Non Refundable admission charges for the students of Nursery to XII is – N/A
- Non Refundable development charges for the students of Nursery to XII is – N/A
- Bi – monthly educational fee is to be paid by the candidates
- N/A– for the Nursery students.
- N/A– for the students of classes I to V.
- N/A- for the students of classes VI to VIII.
- N/A- for the students of classes IX to X.
- N/A– for the students of science and commerce stream.
- Computer Lab
- Science lab
- Chemistry lab
- Music rooms
- Dance rooms
- Indoor games
Delhi Public School, Vishakapatnam, Plot No: 284/2, Anandapuram Village, Anandapuram Mandal, Visakhapatnam – 531163
Phone no: 8886512233