DPS Karnal Admission 2020-21 Procedure, Fees Structure, Eligibility, Facility, School Address
Delhi Public School Karnal was established in 2005 and it is co-educational English Medium School to offer the better quality education services in this area. It is affiliated with CBSE Board of School Education, New Delhi. This branch also managed by DPS Society, New Delhi. In the advanced designed classrooms, they offer the complete environment for the intellectual, physical and social development of the students. They are working with an aim to provide the best facilities to develop the personality of students in a proper way.
They have well experienced and qualified teachers who are able to enhance the skills and abilities of every student with advanced education methods.
- The prospectus and registration forms are available at the admission office of school for admissions.
- The parents need to fulfilthe application forms with all required information about the student.
- You also need to attach all the required documents with the registration form for admissions.
- The admission of the students will be based on the written test and interview.
- The admissions for the pre-nursery and nursery students will be based on the interaction in the presence of their parents.
- The final selection of the students will be according to the availability of the seats for different classes.
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
- Students will need to pass the entrance test and interview to get admission in different classes in Delhi Public School Karnal.
- Both of the parents should be present in the school at the time of admission in the primary or nursery classes.
- With registration form, the parents must submit the following documents for admissions of the student.
- Passport size photos of applicant
- Photocopy of birth certificate of the student
- Photocopy of the residential proof of applicant
- Mark sheet or report card of the previous school
- Photocopy of caste certificate for SC, ST, OBC students
- The students must have the minimum age for admission according to the terms and conditions by School.
Delhi Public School Karnal is one of the best education institutes in this area. In this school, the students will find the world class facilities for a better class of education and development. They have smart classrooms, well-equipped labs, library and eco-friendly environment for the better learning environment on the school campus. With education, they also focus on the physical development of the students with indoor and outdoor games facilities. They also have audio visual rooms for the next level learning and entertainment of the students. With large Auditorium, they also focus on the extra curricular activities for overall development and skill improvement of the students.
Near Karna Lake, NH – 1,
Karnal – 132001, Haryana
Info line – 8295911342 -43-44,
Fax: 0184 – 2268344
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org