DPS Jamnagar Admission 2019-20 Procedure, Fees Structure, Eligibility, Facility, School Address
Schools play an important role in the development of children. If your child is going a nice school, then he will be developed both mentally and physically. If you want to get the admission of your child in one of the best schools of India, then you can choose Delhi public school Jamnagar which belongs to the Delhi Public School family.
The school strictly follows the CBSE Curriculum. This school focuses at a learning centred approach which will make your child brighter. To make your child ‘a global citizen’, it is necessary to choose the school which focuses on developing moral values. Here are the admission procedure and other main points which would help you in choosing this school for your child.
Admission 2019-20 Procedure
The admission procedure for this school is simple and easy. You can download the application form from the online website or you can also bring the admission form from the office of the school.
- You will need to submit the admission form filled with correct details and attached documents in the school office.
- After the form is verified, the list of the selected students will be displayed on the notice board of the school.
- The students will be given admission on the basis on written test and interview.
- The students who are taking admission in class below three won’t have to appear in written examination and interview but they have to appear in front of the principal with their parents.
- A photocopy of the birth certificate of the student and the original birth certificate needs to be brought for the verification at the time of interview.
- Six recent coloured passport size photographs of the student who want to take admission.
- Two recent coloured passport size photographs of parents/guardian.
- Original transfer certificate from the previous school (if went to a school before).
- Caste certificate ( if applicable)
- Annual Report Card or mark sheet of the previous school
- The transfer certificate, caste certificate and report card can also be submitted later.
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
- There is no discrimination on the basis of caste and religion.
- Age criteria should be taken in mind before taking admission.
|Grade||Born Between Dates|
(Minimum 3 years on 1st day of school)
|1.4.2014 to 31.3.2015|
|KG 1||1.4.2013 to 31.3.2015|
|KG 2||1.4.2012 to 31.3.2014|
|GRADE 1||1.4.2011 to 31.3.2013|
|GRADE 2||1.4.2010 to 31.3.2012|
|GRADE 3||1.4.2009 to 31.3.2011|
|GRADE 4||1.4.2008 to 31.3.2010|
|GRADE 5||1.4.2007 to 31.3.2009|
|GRADE 6||1.4.2006 to 31.3.2008|
|GRADE 7||1.4.2005 to 31.3.2007|
|GRADE 8||1.4.2004 to 31.3.2006|
- Age criteria for secondary classes are based on the same procedure.
- Dance and Music rooms
- Art studios to develop creativity
- Language labs to improve the communication skills of the students
- Separate labs of physics, chemistry and biology
- Mathematics labs
- Business and vocation laboratories
- Well-stacked libraries
- Multipurpose activity hall
- Skating rink and other playgrounds
- Swimming pool and indoor sports
Jamnagar reliance highway,
Phone number: +91 7575828384, +91 7573016203
Email Id: email@example.com
Official website: www.dpsjamnagar.edu.in