As per a statistical report from last year, it is estimated that Bajaj Finserv has more than 58 million customers across India. This makes Bajaj Finserv one of the biggest private finance companies in the country. With Bajaj Finserv, you can sign up for various types of loans as per your financial credibility, however, most youngsters use Bajaj Finserv for their EMI card service. This EMI card allows them to pay for the products or services upfront, and then they can pay the total used amount in monthly installments. This is what made the Bajaj EMI card so popular in India, and there are millions of people using this card in the country right now.
However, sometimes it happens when your Bajaj EMI card automatically gets blocked. Correct? Well, it is pretty common, and a lot of people search for the solution to this problem with their Bajaj EMI Card. Thankfully today’s post is solely dedicated to the possible reasons behind this and how you can easily unblock your Bajaj EMI Card without leaving your couch. So stay tuned for that.
Reasons Why Your Card Got Blocked Automatically
The following are the prime reason why your Bajaj EMI card got blocked automatically:
- In the majority of cases, when your EMI or monthly installment payment isn’t complete or your EMI has bounced more than three times, then your Bajaj EMI card will be blocked for sure.
- Because of monthly installment dues, your Cibil Score starts to decline, and when your Cibil Score is below 700 points, your Bajaj EMI card automatically gets blocked.
- If someone else is trying to access your EMI card, or there are any other fraudulent and suspicious activities with your EMI card, then the chances of the EMI card getting blocked automatically are pretty high.
- Or it could be that you have accidentally or intentionally blocked your Bajaj EMI Card.
How To Unblock Your Bajaj EMI Card
Now let’s get down to the step-by-step process of how to unblock your Bajaj EMI Card.
- First thing first, go to the Google Play store and download the Bajaj Finserv’s smartphone app, once downloaded, log in using OTP verification or login credentials.
- Once you’ve successfully logged in, and you see all the details regarding your Bajaj Finserv account, now you’d have to locate the card options.
- For that, click on the three-line or hamburger menu icon on the top left side of the screen, and then choose the “Help & Support” option.
- Now under the heading of “Choose a category you need help with” find the Cards option and simply tap on that.
- On the next screen, you’ll see various card options from Bajaj Finserv, but simply select the EMI Network Card because that’s the most common EMI card Bajaj customers have.
- When you tap on that option, a drop-down menu will appear, simply scroll down a little and select the option that says “Unblock Related.”
- Next, you’ll see three to four queries on the screen and simply tap on an option that closely defines your problem with the Bajaj EMI card. At the bottom of each query, you’ll see a Click here Once you click on that link, you’ll be able to see all your Bajaj Finserv cards on the screen.
- Just select the card that has been blocked, and under the heading of “Things You Can Do” you’ll see a few options. And if your card is blocked, then you’d for sure see an “Unblock Card” button or option. By going with that option, you can easily unblock your card.
However, in some cases, you’ll see a message on your screen saying that your card cannot be unblocked at the moment. If that’s the case, we’d suggest you should seek help from the Bajaj customer support team.