SBI is one of India’s largest bank that offers several good services. Among them comes the credit card services. SBI is well-known for its credit card as they not only good for the transaction, but also comes packed with exclusive benefits and privileges. SBI credit card no only makes shopping easier, but, at the same time, provide the user with reward benefits. The bank offers an option to allow any customer to apply for a credit card online and offline. The user has the freedom to select any one of the options.
As of now, availing an SBI credit card is not an easy task. The applicant should satisfy the eligibility criteria set by the bank. This criterion includes
- The applicant should be an Indian or a non-resident Indian
- The applicant should be at least 21-years old and should not be more than 60-years.
- The applicant should have a minimum credit score of 200
- The applicant should be able to submit a document proving he/she is a salaried or self-employed person with income.
- The applicant should have a minimum income or salary of INR 20000
Documents required to avail an SBI credit card
- Identity proof – voters ID, driver license, Aadhaar card, passport, or ration card
- PAN card
- Income proof – salary slip, income tax return form, form 16, or salary slip
- Address proof – BSNL telephone bill, passport, electricity bill, bank passbook front page, authorized signed public authority, Aadhaar card, or ration card.
Read Also: How to Apply for HDFC Credit Card
Apart from all these, it is important that based on the features, reward points, and credit limit, there are different types of credit cards available. The user could select a suitable credit card, and here is how to apply for a credit card.
- Step 1: First, open your web browser and visit the SBI credit card page or click on this link https://www.sbicard.com/ to go directly to the page.
- Step 2: In the SBI card home page, you will find the option credit card on the top. Click this option or click here to go directly to the page https://www.sbicard.com/en/personal/credit-cards.page
- Step 3: In the credit card page, you will find two sections, the first section on the top, which would help you select a suitable card based on the “value” and “quality”. Select the appropriate option and fill in the form and click the “Verify with OTP” option.
- Step 4: Once your mobile number is verified, the “Apply Now” below will activate, you should click this option.
- Step 5: On the next page, you will get the list of all the SBI credit cards. You will find the option “learn more” and “apply now” each credit card. Check the cards and when you find your suitable card, click the “Apply now” option near the credit card.
- Step 6: Now, you would get a fill-in form on the next page, enter all the details as requested on the form and click the “Next” button below. Now, you will get another page; on the page, you should enter your professional details. After completing this form, click the “Next” button below.
- Step 7: On the next page, you will find a form to fill in the residential address details, fill in these details, and submit the form.
You may also like: 5 Best HDFC Credit Cards in India
Once the steps mentioned above are completed, your application process is done, now the bank will contact you for further submission of documents.