Delhi Public School at Rajnagar Ghaziabad is one of the most prestigious schools established in 2011 with the objective of allowing our children to develop their inner freedom. We strongly believe that every child is a winner in some field or the other, but the child might be ignorant as to which race to run. Therefore, we identify that path for them so that they are fully equipped with the talent they are endowed with. The close-knit partnership of trinity-child, parent and the teacher is being practiced at the school. The school is management under the able-guidance of the Delhi Public School Society, Delhi and is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi. You can have a glimpse of the admission process for 2019-20.
- Admission to Grade II, there is no formal interaction session. The parents and the child are called to meet the teachers and see the campus. Upon information from the school Administrative Office, you can complete the formalities of the payment of fee.
- For Grade III to V, there will be a written test and an interactive session. Both the parents must be present on the day of written test and for the interactive session. The entire process may be for about three hours.
- Upon registration of the student, the date/time will be intimated to the parents
- Admit card attached with the Prospectus / Registration form must be brought for the written test/interactive session.
- School leaving / Transfer Certificate and last Report card in original should be submitted at the time of admission. For Inter-state transfer, the District Education Officer of the Education Department should countersign the document.
- Health Card as attached to the Registration form is to be signed by the Medical Practitioner.
- Two recent passport size color photographs of the student and both parents
- Registration form is not transferable
- Prescribed registration form should be filled in duly signed in.
- No documents are required at the time of registration
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
Infrastructural Facilities and Amenities
- Jungle Gym
- Multi specialty clinics
- Counselor Room
- Resource Center
- Fully stocked Library
- GPS-enabled Transport facility
- Smart Classes
- Sports facilities for Handball, Volley ball, Skating, Seven Turf Tennis Court, Basket Ball, Badminton etc
- Half-Olympic size swimming pool
- Indoor games viz Chess, Caroms etc
Delhi Public School
NH-58, Opposite SAIL Godown
Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201003