The Nadergul branch of the Delhi Public School under the aegis of the Delhi Public School Society, Delhi has been established in a sprawling six acre land. The trust which was originally established in 1949 has about 150 schools to its credit nationally and internationally. The Nadergul branch of the school is a boon to the scientific community living in and around the seven research laboratories and other prestigious institutions besides the local community. The School offers excellent coaching for the students from Pre-nursery to Grade V classes and is affiliated to the CBSE New Delhi. The quality consciousness is the vision of the school and has already made its mark in the field of education and other non-curriculum activities.
You can seek the upcoming Admission for the academic year 2019-20.
Registration and Admission Procedure
Online process has been introduced for the registration and admission. Please follow the following steps and complete the formalities
- Apply online and fill in the necessary details
- Complete the Registration process
- The following documents need to be submitted before the prescribed date
- Duly filled in application
- Birth certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation and such other competent authority
- Three photographs of the candidate and one photograph of each of the parents
- Caste certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBC, if applicable
- Health certificate from the medical health care provider. In case of any health issues and allergies to the student, it would be responsibility of the parent / guardian
- Transfer Certificate
- Bonafide certificate for Pre-primary classes
- For Admission to Primary and Middle classes, the report card of the Term I of current academic year along with the report card for the previous academic year.
- Shortlisted candidates along with parents would be called for an interactive session
- Outcome of the interactive session would be communicated within three days
- Successful students should remit the fee within the prescribed dates
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
|Age as on 30th Sept
Computer teaching commences from the Class / Grade I to Class V
II language options available: Hindu, Telugu and French
III Language Options for Class V and above: Hindi, Telugu, French and Sanskrit
Other subjects: General Knowledge, Value Education and Life Skills
Amenities and Facilities
- Spacious playground
- Good class rooms
- Books Library
- Computer labs (Two )
- Mathematics laboratory
- Science laboratories
- Language labs
- Art & Craft Rooms
- Good Medical support in case of accidental injuries
- Events: Annual Day, Doctors check up, Inter school Competition, Excursion, Field trip.
- Various sports games facilities —like Caroms, Chess, Skating, Taekwondo, Gymnastics, Table Tennis, Athletics, etc.
Delhi Public School
(Behind Noble Women’s College)
Hyderabad, Telangana – 501510