DPS Mandla Road Jabalpur Admission 2019-20 Procedure, Fees Structure, Eligibility, Facility, School Address

Delhi Public School Jabalpur-Sanskardhani Mandla Road was established in the year 2006 as a part of the DPS chain of schools located all over the country. The school is located 11km from Jabalpur city in a quiet environment. The campus is spread over an area of 10 acres. This is an English medium co-educational school and offers education from Nursery to Class XII. It is affiliated to the CBSE Board, New Delhi.

Admission procedure

Registration for admissions can be done by visiting the school campus or the city office of the school. Admissions to Nursery and preparatory classes are granted on the basis of interviews conducted from the month of December to June. For Class I and above, admissions are made on the basis of written tests during the same time period. Students who pass the written test are called for an interview with the Principal. Admission is offered to only those students who clear both the written test as well as the interview.

The essential documents required to be submitted to the school at the time of admission are as follows.

  • Student’s photograph
  • Father’s and Mother’s photograph
  • Medical fitness certificate of the student
  • Transfer certificate from the previous school
  • Aadhar card of the student
  • Samagra ID
  • Digital caste certificate if applicable
  • Bank account details of the student


The curriculum adheres to CBSE norms and aims to impart a comprehensive understanding of various subjects with emphasis on English, Mathematics and Science. There is no system of examination for students of Nursery and Prep who are judged according to their daily performance. Examinations are conducted from Class I onwards.

Written examinations are conducted three times in an academic session. Pre-Mid Term examinations are held in the month of July, Mid Term examinations are held in the month of September and Post Mid Term examinations are held in the month of December. Final examination covering the entire syllabus is held at the end of the academic session in the month of February.

Written examination carries 80% of the total marks while internal assessment makes up the rest 20%.


The Primary Wing of the school is equipped with Science, Computer and Maths lab. The Science lab provides an opportunity to junior students to get acquainted with various aspects of Science. In the computer lab, the junior students are taught MS windows and many other basic concepts of Computer Science. There is also an audio visual room to enable visual learning for the students. Sports room, dance room and music room form the extracurricular infrastructure of the primary wing.

The Senior Wing of the school has Teach Next smart classes which make the learning process much easier with the help of animations and slide presentations. Separate labs are present for Physics, Chemistry and Biology. There is even a Robotics lab in the senior wing to provide advanced robotic training. The language lab is equipped with audio devices complete with mics and headphones to learn correct pronunciation of various languages.

Fee structure

The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.

School Address

Pipariya Kala, Mandla Road
Jabalpur, Pin – 482 021, Madhya Pradesh

Tel: 0761- 2636325
Mob: 8305022217, 9098622218, 9967957597
Website: www.dpsjabalpur.co.in