DPS Rourkela Admission 2019-20 Procedure, Fees Structure, Eligibility, Facility, School Address
Delhi Public School, Rourkela branch is one of the outstanding schools of the town. The school was established with the aim of extending an equal opportunity for education inconsistent with the individual capabilities, skills and talents. The guidelines of the Delhi Public School Society, Delhi are followed in the School the school and is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi. We believe that the talent of the students can be honed when we recognize the dignity of each individual.
The children are the true wealth of the nation and they are the future citizens who carry the responsibility squarely on their shoulders. We allow the students to excel in the learning process and the skill of communication.
Guidelines for Admission
- Those who are interested in the admission should register the name with the school office.
- The Registration form can be collected from the office on any working day during the school timings.
- Filled in application can be submitted at the School reception counter.
- The school may decide to conduct a placement test the date and timing for which will be communicated to the parents/guardians upon registration of the child.
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
Following documents are required to be submitted at the time of the admission:
- Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation or other authorized agency
- Transfer Certificate in original if the child is seeking a transfer from any other school. In case of interstate or inter-Board transfer, the Transfer Certificate is to be countersigned by the District Educational Officer of the State concerned.
- The result of the placement test is displayed on the website of the school and also can be obtained from the reception.
- Complete the admission formalities once the name of the child is displayed on the shortlisted students.
- Fill in the Transportation form separately in case the child desires to avail the bus facility arranged by the school.
- Orientation program may be arranged for the children by the School management.
- The school dress, books, time table and other relevant items can be collected from the office as per the schedule displayed after the admission result.
Minimum Age Criteria / Eligibility
|Sl. No.||Class||Age (years completed)|
|02||Play Group||2 years|
|04||KG – I||4 years|
|05||KG – II||5 years|
|06||Class I||6 years|
Infrastructural Facilities and other Amenities
- Smart Class rooms
- Well equipped gym
- Fully functional library with internet
- Round the clock medical facility
- Transport / bus service
- Eco friendly environment
- Physics laboratory
- Computer laboratory
- Biology lab
- Mathematics lab
- Physical Education
- Social Science Lab
- Hygiene and clean food facility ensuring balanced diet
- Sports facility
- Indoor games
- Yoga and meditation room
- Hostel facility. The hostel accommodation is in quiet and calm surroundings which is conducive for study. Telephone, medical and security services are also provided in the hostels campus
Delhi Public School
SECTOR-14, ROURKELA ,
PIN No-769009 (ODISHA)