DPS Bharuch Admission 2019-20 Procedure, Fees Structure, Eligibility, Facility, School Address
Delhi Public School Bharuch is a part of Delhi Public School Society New Delhi that is the largest Society of the public schools in India. DPS Bharuch is affiliated with CBSE board and it is co-educational English Medium School. Currently, they are offering admission facilities for the students of classes pre Nursery to 8th and 9th class science/commerce. They are planning to extend the education facilities up to class 10th in upcoming years. This school is offering world-class facilities in advanced infrastructure and a better environment for learning. They focus on the academic, extracurricular and sports activities for the students of these classes. They have a numerous of facilities for all-round development of every student on the school campus.
- For admission to this DPS School, the application forms are available at the office of the school.
- The parents need to fill the application form and attach all the required documents with it.
- The admissions will be based on the interaction and Admission Test depend on the class of the student.
- The admission will be based on the number of available seats per class in the school.
- The complete process for the admission and required documents is available in the prospectus and official portal of the school.
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
- The admissions will be based on the age criteria of the student according to the classes. Here are the recommended age criteria for different classes in this school:
- Pre- Nursery (Nur): 01/10/2013 – 31/03/2014
- Nursery (Jr. K.G.): 01/10/2012 – 30/09/2013
- Preparatory (Sr. K.G.): 01/10/2011 – 30/09/2012
- Class IX: 01/10/2002 – 30/09/2003
- The applicants will submit the documents of birth certificate, School transfer certificate, passport size photographs with the registration form to apply for the admissions.
- The parents will need to show the original birth certificate, residential certificate and caste certificate at the time of admission.
- The final selection of the students will be based on the interaction and test results according to the class.
Delhi Public School Bharuch is designed to offer the world-class education and development facilities for the students. It is a well-balanced package having all the facilities for students. With advanced and smart classrooms, labs and Library, they also have additional facilities like sports ground, swimming pool and a puppet museum for the students. They also have an audio-visual room with projector facilities to offer the rich educational and entertainment facilities to the students. They are providing the transport facilities for the students. With all these facilities, they are also offering the better quality of water for drinking and in the swimming pools for the students. They also focus on the latest security facilities with a team of trained security guards in the school.
Delhi Public School Bharuch
Bharuch Campus, Paguthan-Aldar Road, Opp. CLP
Bharuch – 392 015.
Phone No.: 7567133626, 9099598295, 9099598245