Delhi Public School Jhakri is known to provide advanced education facilities for the students from primary to class 10th. It is one of the top schools to provide the smart classrooms, well-stocked library and all additional facilities in the campus. In the presence of well experienced and well-qualified teachers, the students will find the best chances of all-round growth. This school, they follow the highest standards of modern education to provide the better career opportunities to the students.
School is affiliated with CBSE board of the school education and is a part of DPS Society New Delhi.
The admission process starts in January and continues until the end of March each year in this branch of DPS. For the admissions, the registration forms are available at the school office. The parents need to fill all the required information in the registration forms and submit it to the school office with all required documents.
The admissions will be based on the availability of the seats for different classes. The students need to go through the interaction and written test for the admissions according to various classes in this school.
Infrastructure and school activities
Delhi Public School Jhakri is one of the top institutes in the area to offer all the facilities for the students. They have a green and eco-friendly campus to provide the advanced facilities for development to the students. In the smart classrooms, well-stocked library and modern Labs, the students get complete help in the skill enhancement and intellectual development.
With education, they also focus on additional activities for all-round development and skill enhancement of each student. They have special art and craft room, sports ground and Auditorium for music and dance classes. All these facilities are enough to offer the physical, spiritual and motivational enhancement to the students of different classes.
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
- The students must have the minimum age of 4 years for the admissions in pre primary
- The age group of the students must be according to the guidelines of CBSE.
- The parents need to submit the following documents with the filled application form for registration of admissions:
- Photocopy of Birth certificate.
- Transfer Certificate from the last school
- Copies of past academic records
- Two passport size photographs of the child.
- One Photograph of each of the Parent/Guardian
- All the admissions will be based on the availability of the seats for different classes and according to the results in the written test of the students.
You can contact the administrative office at school for more information for eligibility.
Delhi Public School Jhakri Address Dhar, Jhakri, Himachal Pradesh 172201.
Phone Number: 01782-275293, 01782-234122
Email: Principaldpsjhakri@gmail.com, firstname.lastname@example.org