Delhi Public School Saket is the modern international Institute to offer the best facilities for spiritual, intellectual and physical development of the students. In this school, the students will find the modern facilities and guidance of the well-educated and experienced teachers for charactor development and skill enhancement. This branch of DPS was established in 2003 with another junior branch in R K Puram to offer the excellence and equality in education for a better future of the students. They focus on the social, moral and character improvement of the students.
This school is affiliated with CBSE board and is easily accessible from all the nearby areas.
The admission or registration forms are available at the school office as well as online portal. The applicants need to submit the registration forms with all required documents at administrative office for the admissions. They can also pay the admission fees online using portal.
The students, who completed the previous classes from the recognised board or school, can apply for the admissions in this school. For the admissions in higher classes, there will be written test and interview of the students.All the admissions will be based according to the available seats in different classes in this school.
Infrastructure and school activities
In Delhi Public School Saket, the students will find the well-structured and well-ventilated classrooms for better learning and skill enhancement. In this school, the students will find all the facilities like well-stocked library, modern science and computer labs, clinic, art room, music room, dance room, assembly hall, playground, and much more for a better learning condition. In this school, the students will be able to enhance the academic, physical and cultural skills with all these world-class facilities.
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
- The students must have attended the recognised school or Education Board to get admission in higher classes.
- The minimum age of the kid for admission in prep and nursery classes must be according to school guidelines.
- The parents need to submit the following documents for the admissions in different classes:
- Photocopy of birth certificate of the applicant
- The residential proof of applicant
- Proof of Identity of both of the parents
- Copy of the school certificate of the previous class
- Passport size photographs of the applicant
- Medical certificate of the applicant
- Child immunization card
- Admissions will be based on the available seats and written test results.
To get the additional information about the complete process for admissions and eligibility, the parents can contact the school office anytime. The complete information is also available at their online portal.
P-37, Sector VI, Pushp Vihar Saket,
New Delhi – 110017
Telephone Number: +91 – 11 – 2956 1187/4889
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com