The Delhi Public School, Janikpuram was established in the year 2007 has a huge campus with lush greenery around. The humble initiative of commencing the school with Play Group to Class has grown multi fold now and students up to Class XII are imparted the high standard of education. The school is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) New Delhi and functions on the guidelines of the Delhi Public School Society, Delhi.
Within a span of a decade, the students of the school received many accolades and could achieve many distinctions too. We focus on improving the quality of honesty, integrity and trust.
We nurture the students in developing the tolerance and compassion to foster scientific temperament so that the hard work and courage pay the due dividends to all. The admission for the academic year 2019-20 has commenced and you run through the gist of the process.
Registration and Admission Process
- Application form and the prospectus are available from the School Administrative office.
- Prescribed form to be submitted at the Administrative Office for Registration of the child
- Admission to the Nursery class is only through observation and interaction session.
- Date for the Interaction / Observation session shall be informed in advance to the parents
- For Class I and above, the written evaluation test would be conducted. On successful completion of the written test, the interaction session, preferably in the presence of both the parents would be conducted.
- Entrance test prospectus would be handed over at the time of registration
- Desk In-charge would intimate the details and date / time of the entrance test
- Mere registration and entrance test will not guarantee the admission of the student
- The outcome of the written test / interaction session would be communicated in 2 to 3 days
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
- Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation or any other authorized organization
- Transfer Certificate (in case of admission from Class I onwards)
The fee structure for 2019-20 for the classes from Play Group to Class X would be as under:
|Nature of Fee||Amount in Rs.||Remarks|
|Registration fee||N/A||One time only|
|Admission Fee||N/A||New admissions|
|Transport / Bus charges||N/A||Quarterly|
|Sl. No.||Class||Age as on 30th Sept|
|1||Play Group||3 years|
|4||Class I||6 years|
Infrastructural Facilities and Amenities
- Smart Classes for all the classes
- Dedicated smart class room for each level from Class I onwards
- Music Room
- Library with a wide range of books and a storehouse of knowledge
- Animation and Robotics lab
- Chemistry lab
- Physics Lab
- Animation Lab
- Biology Lab
- Mathematics Lab
- Computer lab
- Sports facilities
- Swimming pool
- Splash pool
- Clean and hygiene cafeteria
- Cricket ground
- Football ground
- Badminton Court
- Basket ball court
Delhi Public School
Sector-6, Jankipuram Extension
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226021
Tel: 0522 244 2423