Delhi Public School, Itanagar is a co-educational boarding and residential school was established in the year 2006. It is spread in the area twenty acres of land in the Jully village, Itanagar. The aim of the school is to make all the students lifelong learners and aware citizens. DPS family is known as one of the oldest educational institutions in India. The school is focuses on preserving and enhancing the standard of students and preparing them for the 21st century and its challenges. The school tries to provide the best opportunities of growth to the students by different activities. They always try to educate the child’s heart, mind and body by creating the best environment.
The admissions will be started in ——. The students who want to take admissions in class 11th can take admission in the April Month after the board examinations of class 10th.
- The parents can fill the admission form through the official website or they can also get the application forms from the office of school with the registration fees payment in cash.
- The form should be filled in capital letter with appropriate information.
- The application form needs to be submitted with all the necessary documents attached.
- After the verification of the registration forms, the list of all the students who are selected in the school will be displayed on the notice board of the school.
Documents which are needed to be attached
- Photocopy of the birth certificate of the student
- Coloured Passport size photograph of the student
- Residential proof of the student
- The transfer certificate from the school he/she was studying before.
- The admission is open for both boys and girls and there is no discrimination on the basis of caste and religion.
- Age criteria are taken in view before giving admission to any student. So, make sure that the age is filled appropriately.
- For getting admission in nursery class, the student should not be less than age of three years.
- The admission of the nursery students will be based on the interaction of child and the classes above three will need to follow the written process. The students who want to join school for class 11th and 12th will also have to give an interview along with the written test.
- The libraries are open whole the academic year except Sundays.
- The students can learn a better view of science and mathematics with the help of practical experiments in laboratories.
- Bus transportation facilities for the students who don’t live near the school.
- Hostel facilities for the students who live very far from the school premises.
Delhi Public School Itanagar
Post Box No. 135
P/O : R.K. Mission,
Jully Road, Jullong Village Itanagar
District: Papumpare, Arunachal Pradesh
Pin Code: 791111
Phone number:+919612116141, +919615983121
Official website: http://www.dpsitanagar.com/
Now, you have seen the facilities and admission procedures of this school and you can send your child to this school if you want him to get a bright future ahead.