Delhi Public School Palwal is affiliated with CBSE Board of School Education and they follow the high standards of education for the students. They focus on the intellectual, physical, spiritual and social development of the students by providing a better environment for the development and education. They focus to enhance the quality of life in this school campus. The teachers are highly qualified and experienced to help in the skill enhancement in students. In this school, they have clean and completely safe campus for the students of the various classes.
They are offering all the world class facilities to provide the next level education to children on the school campus.
- For the admission in DPS Palwal, the parents will find the registration forms at the school office as well as at the official portal of the school.
- It is important to fill and submit the registration form with all required documents at the administration office of the school.
- The admission of the nursery and prep students will be based on the information interaction and coloring.
- There will be the written test for the admission in the classes 1st to 10th in this school.
- The written test will be based on the subjects of English, Maths and Science for different classes.
- The admissions will be according to the availability of seats in different classes.
- Prospectus Fee – N/A
- Registration Charge and Admission Fee – N/A
- Caution Money – N/A
- Annual Charges – N/A
- Total – N/A
- Classes (Pre.Nur – Prep) – N/A per month
- Classes (I – VIII) – N/A per month
- Classes (IX – X) – N/A per month
- Medical and Non Med.(XI – XII) – N/A per month
- Commerce(XI – XII) – N/A per month
- Humanities(XI – XII) – N/A per month
- The age of the students should be as per the guidelines of CBSE board for the admissions in prep and nursery.
- The parents need to submit the following documents for the admissions in different classes:
- Photocopy of birth certificate of the applicant
- The residential proof of applicant i.e. Aadhar card or last paid electricity bill.
- Copy of the school certificate of the previous class
- Copy of the caste certificate
- 2 passport size photographs of the applicant
- Admissions will be based on the available seats and written test results.
In Delhi Public School Palwal, the students will find the world class facilities with modern infrastructure design in the campus. They are offering the smart classrooms, well-equipped Laboratories and library for the better education of the students. For the physical activities, they have the indoor and outdoor sports facilities. They also provide the facilities of Music and social media for a better skill enhancement in the students.
The students will also find the good facilities for co-curricular activities on the school campus for all-round skill development.
Delhi Public School, Palwal
70 Mile Stone, Main Mathura Road-121102
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone – 01275- 202230 , 8053192557