DPS Mehsana Admission 2019-20 Procedure, Fees Structure, Eligibility, Facility, School Address
When it comes to send your child to a well-known school where your child can get holistic development, you hesitate when you hear the fee structure of the schools. In these days, the private schools are grabbing huge amount of money from the pockets of parents who send their child to these schools in a hope that they will get an overall development.
The reality is that all the schools who take high amount of fees are not aimed towards the development of the child but the family of Delhi Public Schools which is serving the nation for many years is loyal towards the younger generation of the country. They provide holistic development to the students in their schools. The Delhi Public School mehsana is a school which you can choose for your children/child. This school is affiliated by the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi.
Admission 2019-20 Procedure
- First of all, the parents will have to bring an application form from the office or they can also download the form directly from the online website.
- After getting the form, the parents will need to fill the form with correct details and information.
- The application form can be submitted with all the necessary documents.
- After the verification of the form, the results will be displayed on the notice board of the school.
- The students who want to take admission up to class 3rd will appear for the observation test with their parents.
- The students who want to take admission above class 3rd will need to give written examination and have to appear for the interview.
- A photocopy of birth certificate
- Passport size coloured photographs of student and parents
- Transfer certificate
- Annual Report card
- Caste certificate
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
- The school administration does not discriminate among the applicants and students on the basis of caste, creed and religion. Therefore, student of any religion can take admission in this school.
- Age criteria are taken in reference by the school authorities.
|Classes||BORN BETWEEN||AGE BETWEEN|
|NURSERY||1/10/2014 – 01/06/2015||3 Years (AS ON 01/06/2018)|
|JUNIOR KG||1/10/2015 – 31/12/2015||3-1/2 to 4-1/2 years(AS ON 31/3/2018)|
|SENIOR KG||1/10/2012 – 31/12/2013||4-1/2 to 5-1/2 years(AS ON 31/3/2018)|
|class i||1/10/2011 – 31/12/2012||5-1/2 to 6-1/2 years (AS ON 31/3/2018)|
- Daily workshops and regular programs to enhance the thinking level of the students.
- Well-stacked library with different genre of books.
- Airy and large classrooms
- Playgrounds for playing different sports.
- Science and maths laboratories so that the student can learn both theoretically and practically in their school campus with the help of teachers.
Above Nexa Show Room ,
Opp Rajpath Club,
SG Highway,Ahmedabad-380015, Gujarat.
Taluka- Rajpur, Dist- Mehsana-382715,Gujarat
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official website: www.dpsmehsana.in