DPS Coimbatore Admission 2020-21 Procedure, Fees Structure, Eligibility, Facility, School Address
Delhi Public School of Coimbatore is a co-educational English medium school which is affiliated by the Central Board of Secondary Education. Although, the school has not much history as it was established in the year 2012 and even then, this school is providing quality education to its students.
The school belongs to the DPS society which was established in the year 1949 at Mathura Road, New Delhi. Here is the admission procedure and fees of the school.
Admission Procedure for 2019-20
The parents will need to get the registration form from the reception of the school and it should be filled with correct details and information. Here are the documents which will be needed to be submitted by the parents.
Documents needed at the time of registration
- The school needs proof if the birth date of your child is correct or not and that’s why you will need to submit the photocopy of the birth certificate of the child.
- Two passport size coloured photographs of the candidate which are clicked recently will be needed to be put on the form.
- One passport size coloured photograph of the parent with a photocopy of Id proof of one the parent.
Documents needed for verification
- After the admission is confirmed, the school management would ask for the transfer certificate which is signed by the principal of the previous school.
- The annual report card of the child will be required so that he can be promoted in the next class.
- The school management wants to know if the child is suffering from any allergy or disease which needs care. The medical certificate of the child should be submitted for verification which is signed by the physician.
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
- You can know about the age criteria of the student for each class from the official website of the school.
- Any student can take admission in the school by clearing the interview and the written test.
- The school does not discriminate among the students on the basis of caste and religion.
- The classrooms are spacious and airy
- The school has well-stacked library
- Modern labs with all the necessary equipments
- Playground area for playing different sports
- Swimming pool
- Cafeteria for the students
Village and P.O.-Onapalayam,
Vadavalli- Thondamuthur Road,
Phone number: 8870010118, 8870020118
Email Id: email@example.com
Official website: www.dpscoimbatore.com/