The Delhi Public School Ranchi was established in the year 1989. It is a co-educational institution that has English as the medium of education. The DPS Ranchi is affiliated with the central board of secondary education. The institution is committed to the thought that a good school must be able to provide the best possible education to the students. They wish to develop as well as promote the spirit of inquiry in each and every child as it will make the children a meaningful part of the society in the future.
DPS Ranchi is committed to the belief that every individual has in him the ability to do things in a distinct way and they wish to focus on identifying the unique gifts and create opportunities for them to develop and showcase them confidently.
Admission is restricted to the beginning of the academic year. That is April. The admission is strictly based on the performance of the candidate in the written tests for important subjects. The entrance test will be followed by an interview. The students who are wait listed will be ranked according to their performance in the test as well as the interview. The online registration for classes IX and XI, as well as the nursery and preparatory classes, are on. The list of students who are supposed to come for documents verification and the schedule has been put up.
- The list of selected candidates will be uploaded to the website by 13th January 2019.
- The admission test for those who have registered for class IX will be held on 13th January 2019 between 10.00 am and 12 noon. The students who are shortlisted will be called for the interview at 2 pm on the same day.
The DPS Ranchi is the second best schools in Jharkhand that offers quality education. The facilities that are offered in the institution includes
- Modern and advanced libraries
- Air-conditioned multi-purpose hall
- Lecture theatre
- Mini theatre
- Music rooms with essential equipment
- Dance room with essential equipment
- Zero disturbance seating arrangement
- Good cafeteria
- Auditorium with all latest amenities
- Cultural programs regularly inviting artists from different domains
- A large playground
- Basketball court
- Table tennis room
- Language lab to develop and improve language skills
- Art lab
- Maths lab
- Engineering lab
- Graphics lab
- Computer lab with more than 200 computers
- Fully equipped science lab
- Smartboard in all classes.
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
Delhi Public School