DPS Amritsar Admission 2019-20 Procedure Facility, Fees Structure, Eligibility School Address
Delhi Public School Amritsar is among the most recognized individuals from the Delhi Public School Society. It was established in 2003. As a private establishment, subsidized by private sources, it is known as an organization of discovering talent that can be contrasted and the best on the planet.
The Students build up their own capacities and abilities and find their learning potential minus all potential limitations, which is come to in a strengthening and aggressive climate made by phenomenal offices, introduction and direction by the workforce.
It likewise instills, in them, a solid feeling of patriotism, valuation for Indian craftsmanship and culture and taking pride in their grand past and rich legacy.
Steps to apply for admission at DPS Amritsar
It is great to get your kids a seat in DPS Amritsar at age of 3 itself for Pre kg on the grounds that there are zero level opportunities to get confirmation for higher evaluations, the affirmation forms for admission to nursery class for the year 2019-20 can be downloaded from the school site.
For Admission in the new academic year for 2019-20 the accompanying criteria of confirmation will be taken after.
- There will be meeting or screening of kids or their folks.
- The entire procedure will be reasonable, non-unfair and straightforward.
The school scholarly year is from April to March.
Enrollment frames for confirmation for each scholastic year will be issued at the school office or can be downloaded from school site. Forms properly filled are to be submitted to the school office within five working days. The accompanying documents should be submitted alongside the enlistment details.
- A photo copy of the birth declaration
- Vaccination record
- Duplicate report card of earlier year (required for admission to class 1 onwards)
- 4 photos of the candidate
Age Criteria for confirmations
3.5 year’s finish on 31st March 2019 for Nursery
4.5 year’s finish on 31st March 2019 for KG
4 passport size photos
Birth certification to be produced
Photograph duplicate of Mark sheet where pertinent (firsts to be displayed at the time of confirmation)
Charge to be paid Quarterly: Due Dates
- Ist Quarter (April, May, June) To be paid by tenth April positively. (At the season of Admission for New Students)
- IInd Quarter (July, August, September) To be paid by tenth July decidedly.
- IIIrd Quarter (October, November, December) To be paid by tenth October decidedly.
- IVth Quarter (January, February, March) To be paid by tenth January decidedly.
Note: Parents are asked for to store expense when it is expected generally the late expense fine will be charged as takes after. Guidelines for Payment:
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
- Activity zone
- Highly organized labs
- Sports facility
- Best infrastructure for better education
- Highly qualified teachers and staff
NH1 11th K.m Milestone, G.T Road Manawala,
Amritsar, Punjab 143115
Telephone: 91-7087414533, 91-7087411533