Delhi Public School Jhansi is a co-educational school affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi offering from Class I to XII. The school aims to emphasize holistic and quality education to its students and more than anything else. An aesthetically and ergonomically designed learning space, the DPS building boasts with its beautiful facade, with sunlight filtering in each room and opening into a large grass covered playground for children.
The school encourages and ignite young minds, enhance their future and to compete as responsible global citizens.
- We highly recommend visiting the school and understanding their atmosphere and what they have to offer to your child in beforehand for your own benefit.
- Application form and prospectus can be procured from school office until 28 Feb 2019.
218 Jhokan Bagh: Monday to Friday, 9 am to 1 pm. Form Fee – N/A
- Applicants have to submit ‘Form A0’. It has to be sent to the school office for admission along with an application fee of N/A
- Students seeking admission in classes UKG and above will appear for an Aptitude Test, clearing which, admission may be secured on merit basis.
- The school will then invite selected applicants (both parents and student) for an interview to evaluate. Thereafter, the decision regarding admission will be made by the management.
- The applicant can accept or decline admission within 3 days of it being communicated. The applicant will pay the Admission fee, Security Deposit, Annual Charges and the 1st Quarterly fee within one week of communication of the admission as decided by the school.
- Admitted students have to join/attend the school on the official school opening date as notified by the Principal.
Photocopies to be attached to the registration form
- Birth certificate
- The Last report card, from Class I onwards.
- Transfer certificate, from Class I onwards.
- A medical certificate signed duly from a registered medical practitioner.
- Passport size photographs of the applicant and his/her parents (1 each).
Class Nursery, L.K.G., U.K.G Birth certificate is mandatory.
School leaving certificate of those students coming from outside U.P/outside India should be attested by educational department/embassy.
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
Mode of Payment of Fees is Quarterly.
a) First quarter (April, May& June) 31 March.
b) Second quarter (July, Aug, & Sept.) 30 June.
c) Third quarter (Oct, Nov. & Dec.) 30 Sept.
d) Fourth quarter (Jan, Feb. & March) 31 Dec.
School provides AC vehicles for transport (if required).
Computer and Science Labs
Indoor and Outdoor Sports area
Campuses and location
DPS Jhansi has 2 campuses
Pre Nursery to Class III
Sanfran City, Near Paramedical, Jhansi.
+91 (0510) 247 0005; 800 900 0037 Main campus:
Nursery to Class IX
Dongri-Bajna Link Road
Raksa-Khailar bypass Road
Jhansi, UP 284120 India
740 840 5821, 900 527 9844
Helpline No. 9971516996