Delhi Public School, Mathura Refinery, established in August 1986 with the commitment to excellence in educational content to enhance the future of the society. The collaboration of the DPS along with Mathura Refinery enriches the school’s academicians and technocrats in all affairs. Delhi Public School (DPS), Mathura Refinery, is a co-educational day school affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) till Class X.
The school functions as two viz.-Main School and Nursery School. DPS Mathura Refinery ensures education is a holistic learning experience. Efforts are made to put forth the qualities of child’s attributes and props of head and heart, making a self-reliant citizen and a fine human being.
DPS Mathura Refinery’s mission is to strive to maintain a congenial environment for learning where students can aspire and learn in a secure, creative and friendly environment, and mold them into reliant global citizens.
Admissions to the school commence in the month of February every year.
Cost of Registration Form: N/A
- Eligibility Criteria: NURSERY: Age-3+ Yrs. as on 31.03.19
- Admission is on priority to the wards of the employees of Mathura Refinery and its associates.
- Parents can avail the Registration Form from the Main School Office between 10.00 am and 1.00 pm on all working days.
- 25% of the total seat will be filled-in as per the provisions of RTE Act.
- Duly completed forms should be submitted at the DPS Main School Reception.
- Enclose a copy of the Mark sheet of previous class along with the Registration form to Half Yearly /SA-1 Examination (in case the final result is not available).
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
Documents to be attached at the time of Registration
- Birth certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation.
- Proof of residential address (MR Quarter Allotment/Passport/Electricity Bill/ Telephone Bill/ Voter ID/ Electoral Card)
- In case of sibling applicants, Name of the brother/sister, class & section and the admission number should be mentioned in the form.
- In case of Alumni of DPSMR (Father/Mother/ Both) School leaving certificate / Sr. Secondary/ Secondary Certificate.
- In case of applicant with special need: Medical Certificate of Disability
- Proof of Parents qualification: Highest Educational Degrees or Certificates
- Proof of working in Mathura Refinery / IOCL Service: Attested by the Head of the Department (in the admission form)
- Community Certificate of proof of caste.
The students of Prep – Class III will be called for a written and oral test upon submission of Admission Form. Similarly, students applying from Class IV-IX will participate in a written test to check upon their language proficiency and mathematical ability.
An Interaction session will be held later the month along with both the parents and student for verification of documents. The result of admission will be displayed on the school notice board.
Upon Admission, the applicants are requested to pay the fee and complete the admission procedure within one week time.
Prep Age 04+ years
Class-I Age 05+ years
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology Laboratories
- Social studies, Math Labs
- Language Labs
- Computer Labs
- Library, Reference Room, and Resource Room
- Music, Dance and Art Studio
- Outdoor and Indoor Sport Arena
Mathura Refinery Nagar, Refinery Nagar, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh 281006, India
Reception number: 0565-2416172
Admin Office: 0565-2416176
Mail-id: email@example.com Website: www.dpsmref.org, www.kidszone.dpsmref.org