LIC has made it easy for its policyholders to avail the services offered by them. The customers don’t have to visit their branch anymore to get the payment receipt or to get answers to their small queries. All these services can be obtained anywhere. Their online portal is very user-friendly, and at the same time, it also enables the customer to get the answers to their question. Now, no matter where in the world the policyholder is, he can pay his premium, check bonus information and do a lot more with the help of the LIC Portal.
All these services can be obtained at the comfort of your home. You can even use your mobile phone to avail these services, and it is undoubtedly beneficial to everyone. The only thing that you need to access these services is your user ID and Password. The registration on the online portal can be done instantly if you have the policy details. Once registered, the ID gets activated immediately, and you can make use of the portal to get the desired services. You get easy access to information without having to visit the branch or without having to call the customer services.
Benefits of Using LIC Online Services
The LIC Online Portal is available to all the customers of LIC, and there is no restriction on the use of LIC Portal. All the customers can access the portal, and they do not have to pay any fee or premium for the use of the portal. You might already be aware of the fact that LIC Online Portal offers a host of benefits. It can help you in checking the status of the policy, and it can also help you in understanding the benefits associated with the policy. You will find all the premium related as well as nominee related information on the portal too. The portal enables the user to get the benefits of the technology without having to stand in queues at the LIC Branch. You can adapt to this new way, and the portal will enable you to save a lot of time & money while availing the services on the portal.
Check out the services listed below that you can avail by logging into the LIC Login Portal.
- LIC Policy Status
- LIC Claim Status
- Policy Renewal
- Changing or Adding Nominee Details
- Submitting a Claim
- Getting the Quote of Insurance Policy
- LIC Premium Calculator
- Maturity Benefit Calculator
- Customer Grievance Registration
- Checking the Status of the Loan
- Loan Payment or Interest payment
- Checking Terms and Conditions of the Policy
- Downloading Premium Payment Receipts
- Checking Bonus Information
- Downloading Premium Statement
With all these benefits, it is worth spending some time on registration for LIC Portal. You can go ahead and check out the eligibility criteria for the registration for the LIC Online Services.
Eligibility for the Registration for LIC Online Services
In this section, you will find detailed information about the eligibility criteria for using the LIC Online Services. If you meet the requirements below, then you can go ahead and register the policy online.
- You should be an existing customer of LIC, and you must have your policy details.
- To use the portal, you must register on the portal, and you must have your ID & Password with you.
- You can add the policy of your children and your spouse on the same portal.
- You can also register if there is a policy on your children’s name. After the children are 18 years old, a new ID will be created, and they should register on the same.
- There is no fee or premium associated with the use of LIC Online Services. You can use the services without any additional cost.
Registration Process for LIC Online Services
You can go through the steps for registering your profile on the LIC Online Portal. Follow the steps, and you will be able to create an ID & password for yourself.
- You need to visit the official website of LIC to start with the registration process. The link to the website is licindia.in.
- Once you are on the website, you can click on the Customer Portal. The option is located in the Online Services section.
- You will now be redirected to the LIC e-Services Page and on this page, click on the New User Button. This will redirect you to the registration page.
- On the registration your Policy Number, Installment Premium (Without Tax), Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email ID & Gender. You can also choose to enter the Aadhaar Number, PAN Number & Passport Number, but these are not the mandatory details.
- Click on the attestation check box just below the gender selection and click on proceed. You will now be able to create your user name and the password.
- Once you select the user name and password, your registration will be complete. You can now login to the LIC Portal.
- After logging in, click on the Enroll Policy button on the left side of the page. You can enter your policy details to enrol additional information.
You are now a registered member of the LIC Online Portal. We are now going to share the steps of necessary procedures so that you are not looking for tutorials again.
Login Process to the LIC Portal
By now, you would have completed the registration process for the LIC Online Portal. You can now go ahead and log in to the LIC Portal. You can follow the steps listed below to login to the LIC Portal.
- Visit the official website of the website. You can click on licindia.in, or you can copy & paste the address in your browser tab.
- In the next step, click on the Customer Portal under Online Services. You can now click on Registered User.
- You will be redirected to the login page, and here, you need to enter the User Name, Password & Date of Birth to log in.
- It should be noted that instead of the User ID, you can also use the Mobile Number or the Email ID to login to the LIC Portal.
Paying the Premium for LIC Policy
There are multiple modes of making the payment on the LIC Website. You do not have to restrict yourself to the net banking facility. You will be able to make payment via credit card, debit card and even e-wallet. We advise you to opt for the online payment modes, but if you do not feel comfortable with the online payment, then you can also use the offline channels to make the payment of the premium. You can visit the Authorized Bank or the Franchisee to make the payment of the premium. Check out more information in the bullet points below.
- Premium Payment via LIC Website
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Franchisee Payment
- AP Online
- Easy Bill Pay
- MP Online
- Suvidha Indoserve
- Merchant Payment
- Life Plus SBA
- Premium Point Agent
- Retired LIC Employee Collection
- Authorized Banks
- Corporate Bank
- Axis Bank
- Google Pay
- Jio Wallet
- Airtel Money
You have now learned about the LIC premium payment modes. It is the best approach to make the payment via LIC Website. The website stores your premium payment receipts, and it also has a secured payment system.
LIC Login on Online Portal for Spouse or Children
You can also add the policy of your spouse or your children. You can follow the steps listed below.
- You need to login to the LIC website, and the process for logging in to LIC portal has already been listed above.
- You can click on the section dedicated for Spouse Policy or LIC Policy. Once you click there, the page will ask you to enter the Policy Details.
- Enter the Policy Number, Date of Birth and your relationship with the policyholder. Click on Submit button and the policy will be added to the LIC portal.
- You can verify the details once again by visiting the Profile Management Menu on the LIC Online Portal.
Paying Premium on LIC Website
In this section, we are going to teach you about the process of paying premium via LIC Portal. Check out the details below.
- Visit LIC Website with the help of the URL https://www.licindia.in/.
- On the left side of the screen, you will see an option Pay Premium Online. The option is under Online Services. Click on the option to proceed with the payment of premium.
- If you would like to Pay without login the click on Pay Direct. Select the type of payment & enter your policy information along with other personal details. After validation, verify the premium particulars and then make the payment using the preferred mode.
- If you would like to pay via login, then you can log in to the customer portal. Click on the policy to check the dues and then click on the Check & Pay option. Rest of the process flow remains the same.
By now, you would have realized how easy it is to use the LIC Portal. Creating the User ID & Password takes just a few minutes. In addition to this, after registering to the portal, you get access to a lot of services and options. We recommend every policyholder to go ahead and register for the LIC Portal so that they can avail the benefits of the online services without having to visit the branch. If you are facing any issues during the login process or the registration, you can contact the customer services, and they will help you with troubleshooting.