There are thousands of customers that use RBL Credit cards on a daily basis to shop online, and offline. However, it is true that if your credit card details get leaked, your credit limit can slide down to absolute zero. But in today’s modern world, you can instantly block or unblock your credit card, this way you can block your credit card after using it for shopping or making payment online. And in today’s post, we’ll be walking you through the step-by-step process of how you can block or unblock your RBL credit card. So let’s get down to it then.
Block Or Unblock RBL Credit Card Using RBL MyCard App
Using the RBL MyCard app is the easiest and most convenient way of blocking or unblocking your credit card within just a few clicks. And here is how you can do it:
- First things first, go to the Google Play store or Apple App store and download the RBL MyCard app from there.
- Once downloaded and installed, open the app, and sign in using your login credentials, or internet banking ID and password.
- When you are on the main dashboard of the app, you’ll see a bunch of options on the screen, along with the details of your RBL Credit card, and other features. At the bottom of the dashboard, you’ll see an option called “My Account” which would be on the 4th spot. Simply click on it.
- Once you do that, the app screen will refresh and show you the credit and cash limit of your RBL Credit Card. You’ll also have the option to analyze the spending of your credit card.
- At the top of the same page, you’ll see the details of your credit card, like card number, CVV, Valid Date, etc. And just below the card details, you’ll have a “Settings” button.
- After you click on the “Settings” button, it’ll take you to a new page, where you will see a bunch of options on the screen. Ignore all the other options for now, and just click on the 2nd last option called “Switch Off Your Card.”
- Once you click on this option, a pop-up will appear on the screen with two options, “No I Did This By Mistake” and “Yes, I’m Sure.”
- Simply tap on the “Yes, I’m Sure” option, and there you have it. Now your RBL Credit Card is successfully blocked instantly.
- Now when you are on the home screen or main dashboard of the RBL MyCard app, you’ll see the “Switch On Card” option with a toggle button instead of the “Settings” option. Whenever you are ready to use your credit card again, simply turn on that toggle switch, and your RBL credit card will be activated instantly and you’ll be able to use it right away.
And that is how you block or unblock your RBL Credit card without even needing to visit the physical bank branch. Also know about the licensed money lender.
Note: In the process of blocking your RBL Credit card, you’ll come across an option called “International Usage” when you click on the “Settings” option from the main dashboard. This option is particularly important for the safety of your credit card. If you never intend to use your credit card to buy stuff from overseas or pay for an online international service, then it is better to turn off the international usage of your card. It just adds another layer of security, and you’ll be certain that your card limit won’t be exhausted if your credit card details get leaked.
Other Ways To Block Or Unblock RBL Credit Card
Of course, there are other ways to block or unblock your RBL Credit card, and the first one is by using the internet banking service on your computer device. Just visit the RBL Net banking portal, enter your login credentials and you’re good to go. Another legit, but not-so-convenient method of blocking or unblocking your RBL credit card is by giving a call to customer support of RBL at 1800 121 9050. It is a not-so-convenient method because you’d have to tell them the reason why you want to block or unblock your credit card, then provide them with your account number and ID proof. And only then they’ll help you out.
Now you have your hands on the thorough but step-by-step process about how to block or unblock your RBL credit card, so go ahead, and give it a try for yourself. If you’re still struggling to do so, then we’d advise you to contact RBL bank customer support for a solution.