DVET HRMS: Login, Registration, Apply Leave & Salary Slips
HRMS implementation by organizations and state governments in India has made it super easy for employees, staff members, and even for the general population to perform certain tasks without visiting the physical branch. Take DVET HRMS as an example which is developed by the Directorate of Vocational Education & Training, Maharashtra to offer self-service options to save time and reflect full transparency.
However, there are so many employees who don’t know how to use this DVET HRMS portal. But don’t you worry now, we are here to help you out with that by providing detailed information about the login process, registration process, how to apply for leave, and how to download salary slips on your own.
How To Register With DVET HRMS Portal?
If you are an employee but don’t have a DVET HRMS account, or if you have recently joined, then you can register with DVET HRSM by following the steps given below.
- First things first, visit the official web page of DVET HRMS by clicking on this link https://hrms.dvet.gov.in/
- Once you are on the homepage, there will be a Register button at the top right-hand side of the screen. Click on it to load the registration form.
- Fill out all the personal and professional details in the registration form, and proceed next by clicking on the Register button at the bottom of the form.
- You will receive OTP from DVET HRMS on your mobile number or email ID that you just used in the registration form. Now, provide the OTP and complete the verification.
That’s it, now you have successfully registered to DVET HRMS, and by logging into your account, you’ll be able to access all the self-service features.
How To Login Into Your DVET HRMS Portal Account?
There are various benefits of using DVET HRMS as an employee such as you can apply for leave online, download salary slips, you can view, or modify your personal information, can submit daily attendance online, applying for a loan without visiting the branch, etc. But you first have to access your account by logging into the DVET HRMS portal. Let’s get down to the login process.
- First of all, visit the official DVET HRMS portal’s website by clicking on this link https://hrms.dvet.gov.in/
- Find the “Login” option on the top right-hand side of the screen. Click on it to reveal the login form in order to access the dashboard.
- Now provide the Login ID and Password, and hit the login button. Congrats, now you have successfully logged into your DVET HRMS Portal account.
If you have forgotten your password, then you have the option to reset it on the login page. You’ll require the email ID or phone number associated with your account to recover or reset the password.
How To Apply For Leave In DVET HRMS Portal?
DVET HRMS portal has made it super easy for the employees and staff members to apply for leave online with just a few clicks. Let’s talk about the whole process of submitting a leave application.
- Go to the official web page of the DVET HRMS portal by clicking on this link https://hrms.dvet.gov.in/ and log in using your login credentials.
- Once you are on the dashboard, find the “Leave Details” option. By clicking on this option, you’ll be revealing other options such as Apply for leave, Apply for converting leaves, My leave balance, My leave history, and List holidays. Simply select the “Apply For Leave” option.
- Once you do that, a leave application form will pop up on the screen. Fill out all the details asked in the form such as leave type, date when you will be absent, the reason for the leave, etc. And hit the submit button.
- That’s it, now your reporting officer will review your application and approve it.
How To Download Employee Salary Slips In DVET HRMS?
Downloading employee salary slips using DVET HRMS is just a cup of tea. Let’s talk about how you can get your hands on your previous salary slips without leaving your couch.
- First of all, visit the DVET HRMS portal, and log in using your login credentials.
- When you are on the dashboard, find the ESS or Employee Self-Service option, and under that, you’ll find the My Salary
- By clicking on the My Salary option, you can access the total breakdown of your current month’s salary. But there will be an option to select the date range.
- So select the correct month, and now you’ll have all the salary-related details regarding that month. There will be an option to download this slip as a PDF document. Choose that to save the salary slip to your device as a PDF document. That’s it.
Alright, now you know how to register, log in, apply for leave and download salary slips in the DVET HRMS portal. We’ve tried our best to be as detailed as possible, and if there’s any change in the steps, then we’ll keep you posted.