The Delhi Public School Bangalore South is an institution that was started in 2001 and is affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi. It is a part of the Delhi Public School society that is known for its committed service in the field of education. The DPS Bangalore south is one of the top institutions that provides an environment which enables a student to identify and develop their skills and to exhibit their full potential. The students from this institution emerge as confident and independent individuals who are equipped to face the challenges in life. The exposure to sports and extracurricular activities help the students to identify their latent talents and helps in the confidence-building process. They are committed to concentrating on all-round education for a better future.
The admissions for class XI is based on the entrance exam. The subjects and the syllabus for the exam will be put up on the website of the school. If you are looking to get a seat for your child in this institution for the year 2019-20, for nursery classes you should look out for the issue of applications from October 2018 itself. The issue of applications started on October 3rd, 2018 and the last date for submission of the forms was in November 2018. The selections are yet to be decided and the parents will have to report for the call for interaction as well as the confirmation of admission of the child who has been selected.
- You can download the application from the school website in the month of October 2018 itself for admissions in 2019-20.
- Fill in the details and attach the necessary documents. The two basic documents are birth certificate of the child for age proof and a photo of the child.
- Admission to all other higher classes is based on availability. The students who require the admission should apply by filling a prescribed form that is available in the office.
The eligibility for admission to LKG is that the child should have completed 3 years and 6 months by June 30th, 2019.
The DPS Bangalore south is known for the facilities it offers to the students. Some of the facilities which clearly contributes to the development of the child are
- The library– The library houses over 1000 titles from literature. The periodicals and journal’s available are enough sources for providing knowledge about current affairs. You have encyclopedias and reference books to satisfy the inquiring minds the large collection of fiction books along with the reading room helps inculcate reading habits at an early age.
- Maths lab-The interactive tools in the Math lab as well as creating learning opportunities that are possible in the Maths lab makes maths an interesting subject for the students of all classes
- Science labs- The smart class helps in better comprehension of the facts and the science lab provides ample opportunity to let them try what they have learned.
- Smart class
- Playgrounds and specific play related fields for basketball, soccer, etc. and indoor facilities for skating, karate etc. ensure that the student has ample opportunity to take up the sport that interests him and excel in it.
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
|Class||Tuition fee||Annual charges|
The transportation charges are N/A
Delhi Public School
Phone: 080- 26668581/82/83, 32973849