DPS Pune Admission 2019-20 Procedure, Facility, Fees Structure, Eligibility School Address
DPS Pune is a standout amongst the most confided in name in quality education, which is perceived all through the scholarly world for its dynamic approach and sense of duty regarding perfection. It was built up in 2003 and is a synergistic exertion with the Delhi Public Schools Society, which is one of the biggest chains of the CBSE schools in India. DPS Pune is associated to CBSE, New Delhi and offers tutoring from Nursery to Class XII.
In a limited ability to focus time DPS Pune has built up itself as outstanding amongst other K-12 establishments in western India. DPS has multiplied into a multidisciplinary foundation, offering different offices to grant shifted aptitude to keep pace with the world. The school offers courses that emphasize on all encompassing improvement of people by developing their one of a kind gifts.
A Few simple steps to apply for admission at DSP Pune
It is cleverer to get your children admitted to the DPS Pune for nursery classes itself. There is zero opportunity to get affirmation for later classes. The enrollment outline for admission to nursery class for the year 2019-20 can be downloaded from the school website http://dpspune.com/index.php between February 03, 2019.
The documents that are to be attached to the registration form includes
- An attested copy of your Aadhar card
- The birth certificate of the child
- Residential address proof
- Caste certificate, if required
- A passport size photo of the child
- Photo of mother and father
- An attested copy of the income obtained by the family issued by the subdivision magistrate
- Any proof of residence in Pune for the past 3 years.
- Admission criteria for age nursery 3 years, age KG I four and above, age KG II five and above.
- There will be an observation of students and an interaction with their parents.
- Admission criteria for age class I, II & III 6+,7+ & 8+, age class IV & V 9+ & 10+. There will be a short evaluation on basic subjects
- Admission criteria there will be a short evaluation on basic subjects for Class VI 11+
Criteria for age
The child must have crossed 3 years as of March 31st, 2018 for whom admission is being looked for. That is, the must be born between April first, 2014 and March 31st, 2015
Fee structure for all students
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
- Extra circular activities
- High maintained labs
- Sports facility
- Best infrastructure
Mohammadwadi Nyati County
Pune – 411 060
Phone: 020 – 26970418, 26970428