DPS Pataudi Admission 2020-21 Procedure, Fees Structure, Eligibility, Facility, School Address
Delhi Public School Pataudi is one of the top education institutes in this area. It is managed by Delhi Public School Society, New Delhi. This is English Medium School affiliated with CBSE Board of School Education. In this school, the students will find all the world-class facilities and advanced learning environment in modern infrastructure of the school campus. In this school, they focus on the spiritual, physical, athletic and intellectual development of the students. They are working to offer high standard of education and learning in the school campus for the students.
They have a team of well qualified and experienced teachers to develop the character, education, learning and leadership skills in the students.
- The registration forms for the admission are available at the school office from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on the working days.
- The parents will need to fill the registration forms and submit it to the office front desk on the school campus.
- The selection of the shortlisted candidates will be based on the interaction with the principal.
- The admission to the higher classes will be based on the written test and interview.
- The list of the selected students will be available at the notice board of the school.
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
- For the admission in nursery, prep and class 1, the minimum age of the students must be above 3 years, 4 years and 5 years respectively.
- The applicants must provide all the required documents within 7 days with the registration form.
- You will need to provide the following documents with the application form for admissions:
- Copy of attested date of birth certificate
- Bonafide and Transfer Certificate from the previous school
- Report card of the last school.
- 4 passport size photographs of achild.
- 2 passport size photographs of each parent
- Caste Certificate for categories SC ST OBC
- Pan Card and Aadhar Card details of parents
- Aadhar Card of Child
- The admissions will be based on the availability of the seats for different classes.
Delhi Public School Pataudi is established in the large and eco-friendly campus. They are offering the gold class facilities for a better learning environment for the students. They have smart classrooms and Library services. They also have the laboratory services for the subjects like physics, chemistry, computer and maths. To promote the sports and physical activities, they have facilities for indoor and outdoor games. The campus is completely secured with CCTV surveillance systems and they have 100% power backup for the emergencies. In this school, they are also providing the transport facilities for the students.
Gurugram – Pataudi Road,
Tel Number: +91 124 267 3030/3029
Mobile: +91 8222 08 3030