This branch of Delhi Public School was established in 1996 in Digboi, Assam. This school is one of the reputed schools in this area that is recognized by CBSE Board of School Education. They are providing advanced infrastructure and well-equipped classrooms for the perfect environment of education. They are providing the education facilities for the students of the nursery to 12th in this school. They are also offering the hostel facilities for the students of this school.
For the admission in Delhi Public School Digboi, the students can follow the following process:
The students, who are looking for admission in this branch of DPS, I can get the application form from the office of school reception. These admission forms are also available online at the portal http://www.dpsdigboi.com. To apply with the registration form, you will need to submit the filled application form, all documents and payment of 1000 rupees in form of cheque/demand draft or cash. Here are the documents to be submitted with completed application form for admission:
- 3 passport size photographs of the applicant
- Photocopy of the birth date certificate and Caste certificate
- Certificate from the previous school
- Photocopy of dependent list (employees’ wards only)
- Photocopy of the residential proof of applicant
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
- For the admissions in the nursery, the minimum age should be 3.5 and maximum age should be 5 years of the applicant.
- For the admissions in class first, to 10th, they will be written test followed by the interview for admission.
- Admissions will be based on the merit list of the written test of students.
- The formalities and documents should be completed within 7 days after the result of the written test.
- Written test will be based on the subjects of English, Hindi and maths.
The admission will be based on the available seats for the students. For the better future of students, the parents can start schooling from nursery and students will finish the high schooling from this reputed school of Digboi.
Delhi Public School Digboi is providing the advanced facilities for the students where they will get a better environment to complete the studies. They are offering very good the classrooms, library, auditorium and transportation facilities for the students. The sports, they also have sports ground and gymnasium for the students in school.
In the class rooms, they have projectors and white board facilities for students. The laboratory for the different subjects is also available in this school.
Delhi Public School, IOCL TOWNSHIP, GOLAI NO. 2, P.O. DIGBOI, ASSAM, 786 171