Delhi Public School Gandhi Nagar was established in 2004 by the honorable CM of Gujarat, Narendra Modi. It is English medium school that is affiliated with CBSE Board of School Education. They are providing education facilities for the students of the nursery to 12th class. It is one of the best schools in the area to provide world class education facilities to the students. They focus on the all-round development of the student so they focus on the educational as well as physical activities of the students in school.
In this school, the students will find it all campus facilities with a perfect environment for learning and development in various classes.
- For admission in DPS Gandhinagar, the parents need to fill the admission form that is available in the school office as well as an online portal of DPS Gandhinagar.
- After filling the registration form, the parents will submit it to the school office with all the required documents.
- The admissions will be based on the general interaction, admission test and final interview.
- With student, both of the parents are required in office during the time of interview.
- The admission will be based on the available seats and number in the admission test of the students.
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
- Cost of form & Registration – N/A
- Admission fee – N/A
- Security Deposit (Interest free) Refundable – N/A
- Processing Fee – N/A
- Total – Rs. N/A
Fee for the academic session
- Annual Charges (To be paid annually) – N/A
- User Development fee – N/A
Tuition Fee (Quarterly)
- Classes (Pre-Nursery to Prep) –N/A
- Class(I to V) – N/A
- Class VI to X – N/A
- Class XI & XII – N/A
- Practical’s (any three subjects per Quarter) – N/A
- The minimum age for the admission to pre Nursery should be 2 and ½ years.
- With the registration form, the registration fees and the following documents should be submitted to in the school office:
- Passport size photos of the student
- Photocopy of the birth certificate
- Medical certificate of student
- Result of previous class
- Address proof of the applicant
- The incomplete registration forms will not be accepted.
- Students will need to clear the admission test according to the particular classes.
- The admission will be finalized after the interview and confirmation of all required documents.
DPS Gandhinagar one of the best schools to provide the world-class facilities on campus. With smart classes, they promote e-learning in the students. All the required facilities are available on the campus for students. The special room for audio-visual is available in the school.
They also focus on the sports and core curriculum activities with all these facilities for the students. The additional facilities like transport, clinic, labs and mid-day meal are also present on the school campus.
Delhi Public School, Gandhinagar
Ambapur, Koba-Adalaj Link Road,
Near Koba Circle.
Dist. Gandhinagar GJ-382421