A country’s future depends upon the young generation. So, it is very necessary that the parents send their children to the topmost schools so that they can get the best educational facilities and become responsible citizens. Here is the admission procedure of the Delhi Public School, Gaya. As you know that Delhi Public school family is best in providing education across the country with its different branches, therefore you can send your child to this school.
- The parents can register on online registration link for the admission on the official website.
- The parents are required to submit the hard copy of online registration form with attached documents.
- The passport size photograph of the student, father and mother.
- The birth certificate photocopy and original for the verification only.
- Medical certificate
- School leaving/transfer certificate and previous year’s report card.
- Photocopy of aadhar card of the student.
Selection process up to class 8th
- The admissions for class pre-nursery up to the class 2nd will be granted on the basis of interaction and observation process. The parents should be present with the student at that time.
- Parents will need to submit the copies of the admit card on the interview date as mentioned on the cards.
- An interactive session will be conducted for the students of class 3rd and above.
|Time of Birth
|01/10/2014 – 30/09/2015
|01/10/2013 – 30/09/2014
|01/10/2012 – 30/09/2013
|01/10/2011 – 30/09/2012
|01/10/2010 – 30/09/2011
Age of rest classes will be decided upon the same procedure in increasing order.
Selection Procedure for class 11th
- The students whose class tenth board results are declared and have passed the examination can fill the application form for class 11th.
- Admission is based on the marks of class 10th
- Admission also depends on the seat availability.
- Documents are same as that of the junior section with adding original mark sheet of class 10th and migration certificate and affidavit of local guardianship for the outstation candidates.
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
- Well-designed spacious buildings
- Science and maths laboratories equipped with modern equipments
- Campus-wide networks
- Playgrounds for basketball, volleyball and many other games.
- Problem solving and thinking skills encouragement
- Leadership enhancement among the students
- Developing confidence among weak students.
- Development of both physical and mental level of the students.
AT.Dubhal, Chand Chaura, Gaya
Phone number: +91 8521092596, +91 7091499421
Official website: www.dpsgaya.com