Delhi Public School, Mangalore was established in the year 1996 in the Bala village of Mangalore district in Karnataka. This is an English medium school coming under the DPS Educational Society. The school follows the CBSE curriculum. The school offers classes from Nursery to Class X. The current student strength stands at 1175 consisting of 612 boys and 563 girls.
The staff comprises of 62 members with 51 teachers and 11 non-teaching staff.
The Registration form is uploaded on the school website from where it can be downloaded. The payment is made through a bank Challan which is also obtained from the website.
The admission process for the academic year 2018-19 has not yet commenced. Entire information about the admission process would be posted on the website http://dpsmrplmangalore.com/index.php/admission .
Infrastructure and school activities
The school curriculum has been divided into academic, literary, cultural, physical and manual activities. Academics activities in the classes are complemented by state-of-the-art laboratories for practical implementation of the theories taught in various subjects. The school also boasts of a well stocked library to help in the literary growth of the students.
DPS Mangalore has a wide playground for all kinds of sporting activities which aid in the physical development of children. This year, the school hosted the 2nd Inter–District level Shuttle Badminton & Table Tennis Tournament in which 181 students from 11 CBSE and ICSE schools participated. DPS Mangalore emerged winner in both Badminton and Table tennis competitions.
The students are also taught art and craft to hone their manual abilities to perfection.
The fee structure has been given in a detailed manner for the benefit of the parents of wards seeking admission in DPS Mangalore.
- Nursery and Prep– The total fees per annum is N/A . This includes the tuition fee of N/A and other charges such as computer fee, admission fee and caution money.
- Class I and II– The tuition fee for Class I and II is N/A per session. The total fees per annum amounts to N/A after adding other above mentioned charges to the tuition fee.
- Class III and IV– The tuition fee per session for Class III and IV stands at N/A. By adding other charges to this amount we get a total per annum fee of N/A.
- Class V-VII- The tuition fee for all the three classes is N/A per annum. The total amount on addition of other charges comes to N/A.
- Class VIII-X- The total fee for the entire year is N/A even though the tuition fee is also N/A.
Admission fee is N/A for all classes from Nursery to Class X. Caution money is N/A for all the classes. The annual fee is N/A for nursery and prep classes, N/A for Classes I to IV and N/A for Classes V to X.
Computer fee is N/A Classes I to IV, N/A for Classes V to VII and N/A for Classes VIII to X. No computer fee is charged for nursery and prep classes.
Kuthethoor, MRPL Rd, Karnataka- 575030
Phone: 0824 2884792