The DPS school in Anantapura aims to aid in open minded learning side by side with sporting activities as well as classroom education that is of high quality. They want the child to develop skills that are essential for survival in the ever changing and uncertain world. At DPS we strongly believe that you have to chase excellence and not just success. The teachers are self motivated to nurture this thought in the young minds so that they become great achievers in the future. The DPS with its branches in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are at Hyderabad, Secunderabad, Miyapuras well as Ananatpur. It is affiliated to the CBSE board and imparts quality education.It is a Co-educational Institution.
Facilities you can expect at the school
The facilities you can expect within the DPS Campus include
- Campus sprawling over a large area
- Classes equipped with smart boards and other modern facilities
- Full-fledged library
- Completely equipped labs
- Modern and up to date computer labs
- Transport facilities to some areas
Applying for admission in DPS Anantpur is a simple process to follow.
- The best way to get admission in this prestigious and quality institution is to get your child admitted in the nursery class or at least LKG it, since there is no written entrance test for admission into these classes. The admission for these classes are on a first come, first serve basis.
- The registration for admission for the year 2019-20 has already started for the Nursery, LKG, and for classes I and IX it is only on the basis of availability.
- The last date for registration for all the above mentioned classes is three days after receiving the registration form
- Incomplete registration forms will be rejected.
- The admission for classes I- IV will be made based on the performance in the written test as well as interaction session.
- You can opt for online Registration by logging on to the official website of the school
- The registration fee also could be paid through online transfer. But you need to download the fee paid challan.
Age Criteria For Admission
The child for whom admission is sought should fulfill the following age criteria for his/her application to be accepted.
Nursery (L.K.G./PP I) – The Child should have been born between 1st January 201 and December 31st 2014
Prep (U.K.G./PP 2) – the child should be 4 years and six months old as on 30TH June 2018
Class I – the child should be 5 Years and six months old as on 30th June 2018.
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
Note- There may be changes in the fee structure for 2019-20 which will be intimated shortly along with admission test details.