Delhi public school Lucknow Gomti Nagar was discovered to provide the quality education facilities to students. It is English medium co-educational school that is affiliated with CBSE Board of School Education New Delhi. In this school, the students will find a well-structured and eco-friendly campus with all the desired facilities in it. They believe to provide the excellence in the intellectual, physical and spiritual development of the students. They have a team of well-experienced and qualified teachers to guide the students in a proper way for bright future. This school is a branch of Delhi Public School Society that is the largest society of the private schools under CBSE board.
The registration forms for the admission are available at the school office on the working days.The parents will need to fill the registration forms and submit it to the office on the school campus.The selection of the shortlisted candidates will be based on the interaction with the principal. The admission to the higher classes will be based on the written test and interview. The list of the selected students will be available at the notice board of the school. There is the limited number of seats in different classes.
Infrastructure and school activities
Delhi Public School Gomti Nagar has the modern and eco-friendly campus where they are offering the excellent facilities for a better learning environment for the students. They have smart classrooms and well-equipped library facilities for the students. They also have the lab facilities for the subjects like physics, chemistry, computer and maths. To promote the sports and physical activities, they have facilities for indoor and outdoor games. The campus is completely secured and they have power backup for the emergencies. In this school, they are also providing the transport facilities for the students.
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
- For the admission in nursery, prep, the minimum age of the students must be as per the terms and conditions of the school and CBSE board.
- The applicants must provide all the required documents with the registration form.
- You will need to provide the following documents with the application form for admissions.
- Copy of attested date of birth certificate
- Transfer Certificate from the previous school
- Report card of the last school.
- Passport size photographs of a child.
- Passport size photographs of each parent
- Pan Card and Aadhar Card details of parents
- Aadhar Card of Child
- The admissions will be based on the availability of the seats for different classes.
The parents can find the additional information on eligibility at the prospectus of the school.
Delhi Public School Gomti nagar Lucknow
Address: 4/26 Gomti nagar Extension, Lucknow Uttar Pradesh – 226021
Phone No: 91-7275001120, 7275036866
Toll Free Number: 1800-200-4090