Delhi Public School Jaipur was established in 2003 with No-objection certificate. There are to branches in Jaipur located in Vidyadhar Nagar and Jaipur Ajmer Highway. The school is affiliated with CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). The school has experienced teaching staff which helps in imparting the high quality of education to the students. The young minds needs to be nurtured with moral values, sincerity and discipline and the teachers at this school help the students grow by becoming friends of them.
You can check out the admission procedure with various details in the article.
Admission Procedure for 2019-20
How to get admission form?
The parents can get the admission form from the school reception or the official website of the school. The form can be downloaded from the website. The form should be filled with correct details and information.
- After filling the form appropriately, the parents will have to submit the form with the attached documents.
- After submitting the form, the school management will verify the documents and then the results will be displayed at the notice board. The student who wants to take admission in this school will need to give the interview and written test.
- The parents will need to make sure that they are submitting the photocopy of the birth certificate which is approved by the municipal committee.
- Two passport size photographs will be required of the candidate
- One passport size coloured photograph of the parents of the candidate
- The medical certificate of the candidate
- The annual report card of the previous class
- The transfer certificate of the previous school
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
For getting admission in this school, the students don’t need to belong to any group of society or religion but the student should want to learn new things. The age criteria for the senior students is taken in note by their transfer certificate of previous school but the age criteria for smaller children is given below:
- For nursery- For getting your child admitted in class nursery, it is necessary that your child has completed three years before the 1st year April 2019.
- For Prep- The parents who want to get their child admitted in Prep will need to make sure that the age of the child should not be less than four years on 1st April 2019.
- For class 1st– The candidate should have completed the age of five years at the 1st of April 2019.
The school provides world class education with the best facilities. The library of the school is like an ocean of knowledge as the student can get their choice of book in the library easily. All the classrooms and halls in the school are properly air-conditioned.
The school management provides safe and secure environment to the students making sure that they can develop their skills in the school easily.
Ajmer Road branch
The school is located at the Ajmer Road, branch NH-8, Jaipur Ajmer Highway.
Pin code- 302026
Phone number- 829 056 5656,
Vidyadhar Nagar Branch R-7, Sector 6, Vidhyadhar nagar, Jaipur
Phone number: 9116378333
Email Id: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Official website: http://www.dpsjaipur.com