This school was established in the year 2012 under the aegis of the Delhi Public School society. The school is affiliated by CBSE Board, New Delhi with affiliation number 1630811. Just in small period of time, this school has become one of the best schools of Punjab. The school offers education to the students of class Pre-nursery to the class 10th. The school is set up in the peaceful environment of Gurdaspur.
The school has green lush lawns which add a beauty to the school. These are the details of admissions, fee structure, and school address.
Admission Procedure of year 2019-20
- First of all, the parents will need to get the admission form from the school office or the school official website. The registration form will be provided after the submission of the fee for prospectus and form which is non-refundable.
- After filling the form with appropriate details, the parents will have to submit the form with these documents:
- The self-attested candidate’s birth certificate’s photocopy
- The passport size coloured photographs of the candidate
- The passport size coloured photographs of the candidate’s parents.
- The photocopy of the residential proof
- The photocopy of the identity proof of the candidate
- After the submission of the above documents, the parents will have to bring their child for the written and interview. The students below class 3rd will not need to give the written test and they would only have to go through the observation test.
- Here are the necessary documents which are needed for the admission verification:
- The original birth certificate of the candidate
- The original transfer certificate signed by the principal of previous school.
- The mark sheet/ report card of the candidate of the previous class.
- The medical certificate duly signed by a well-known physician.
- For getting admission in class nursery, the student should be of age 3+years old on the first day of the start of academic session.
- The student of class Prep should not be less than four years old.
- The student of class 1st should not be less than six years old on 1st April 2019.
- The student of class 2nd should not be less than seven years old.
- The student of class 3rd should not be less than eight years old.
- The age criterion for rest of the classes will be determined in the same pattern.
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
- Language labs
- Swimming Pool
- Computer labs
- Well-experienced teaching staff
- Seminars and Programs
- Extra-curricular activities are held to enhance the creativity among the students
Delhi Public School, Behrampur Road,
Gurdaspur, Punjab, 143521
Phone number: 01874-240473, 74, 75
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official website: www.dpsgurdaspur.in