Delhi Public School Mohali gives the holistic environment for every student to learn, develop and grow in the modern world. They empower the students and make them ‘think local but act global’. They aim to provide the quality education to students and make them unleash the creative side. They have good infrastructure that helps the students to learn easily and interestingly. The school challenge in moulding the students to be lifelong learners by developing required skills and making them progressive thinkers and effective communicators.
The faculty at DPS Mohali have a well-equipped faculty members who have a knowledge and make the students get that knowledge.
They make the students make decisions in adverse situations, develop quick learning skills, and make them expertise in all the fields of their interest.
- The age of the applicant needs to be satisfied as per the eligibility criteria set by the school.
- Fill the registration form which is duly filled and signed with the required documents within a week by paying the registration fee.
Age eligibility set by the school
- Pre – Nursery candidates need to be 2 to 3 years and they need to be born from 1st April 2015 to 31st March 2016.
- Nursery candidates need to be 3 to 4 years and they need to be born from 1st April 2014 to 31st March 2015.
- candidates need to be 4 to 5 years and they need to be born from 1st April 2013 to 31st March 2014.
The documents that needed to be attached to the registration form includes
- Registration form with recent colour passport size photographs that is self-attested.
- Photocopy of birth certificate of the candidate
- Aadhar card of the candidate
- Residence Proof of the candidate
- If applicable SC/ST/OBC certificates of the candidate.
Additional document requirement during the time of admission
- Payment of the registration fee with receipt
- Transfer certificate from the previous school
- Bonafide certificate from the previous school
- One photo of the candidate, candidate’s father, and mother.
- For the students of classes I to X there will be a selection test.
- For the students of nursery and preparatory, there will be a communicating session with the parents to judge the candidate skills.
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
- Dance room
- Music room
- Art room
- Clinic room
- Electronic Surveillance security
- Book shop
- Transport facility
- Sports complex
- Swimming pool
- Seminar hall
- Conference rooms
- Audio – visual room
Sector-92 SAS Nagar,Mohali
Chandigarh – 160036
Phone: +91 7355408010, (+91) 7355407010
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com