DPS Damanjodi Admission 2020-21 Procedure, Fees Structure, Eligibility, Facility, School Address
This school is guided by the vision of great leaders who did their jobs of enhancing the level of school by becoming the principal of the school. The Principals of this school who were from the beginning till the present are playing their roles in the best way. They are aimed at developing the school to the next level. All the success of this school is credited to the old and new Principals of the school. The Principals of every year have tried to make sure that the school remains ahead in the study field and extra-curricular activities also.
Here are the complete details of the school with the admission process and fee structure etc.
Admission Procedure of the year 2019-20
For taking admission in this school, first of all, the candidate needs to apply for the admission and this can be done as follows:
- Get the admission form from the school office or online website.
- Fill it with proper details.
- Attach necessary documents before submitting the admission form to the school. Here is the list of important documents:
- The birth certificate’s photocopy of the candidate
- The passport size colored photographs of the parents and the candidate
- The photocopy of the residential proof
- The photocopy of the ID proof.
- The candidate has to go through the written test and interaction.
- Results will be displayed on the notice board of the school.
- After the confirmation of the admission, these documents are needed to be submitted:
- The original birth certificate for the verification.
- The original transfer certificate signed by the principal of the previous school.
- The medical certificate signed by a well-known physician.
- The original residence proof for verification only.
- The annual report card/mark sheet of the previous class.
- The school doesn’t ask for any particular age criteria from the candidates but the students of class nursery should not be less than three years old on the 1st day of the academic session.
- The school doesn’t discriminate on the basis of religion, caste and therefore, any student can take admission in this school by clearing the interview and written test.
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
- Modern equipment in the laboratories. The school has separate laboratories for physics, chemistry,and
- There is a maths laboratory in which the students learn the practical use of mathematics in daily life.
- The language laboratory helps the students to enhance their communication skills.
Damanjodi, Koraput, 763008,
Phone number: 06853-255336, 06853-254336
Fax number: 06853-255105
Email Id: email@example.com
Official website: www.dpsdamanjodi.com/, www.dpsfamily.org