DPS Chhatarpur (MP) Admissions 2019-20 Procedure, Fees structure, Eligibility, Facility, School Address
Delhi Public School Chhattarpur, Madhya Pradesh comes under the DPS Educational Society and is run by Kunal Educational Society. This is a co-educational school affiliated to the CBSE. The school is spread over a vast campus of 10 acres on the Khajuraho Highway. The school has a well designed curriculum featuring Montessori method of teaching for Kindergarten students and XSEED teaching methodology for primary and middle school.
Emphasis is laid on activity based learning and minimal rote learning.
Admissions in DPS Chhattarpur start from the month of January every year for the academic session, which lasts from April to March. Admission form is available in PDF format on the school website ready for downloading. The completed form needs to be submitted by the school along with some other documents. They are as follows.
- Xerox of the birth certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation
- A Copy of the report card of last school attended by the student
- 6 latest passport sized coloured photograph of the student
- 3 passport sized photographs of Mother/Father/Guardian
Admissions to Nursery and KG are granted on a first come first serve basis. Admissions to Classes I-IX are granted according to a process fixed by the school management. The school management committee is empowered to grant or refuse admissions.
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
- The school has an AV room with a capacity of 60 people. This room is used to show movies, documentaries and other multimedia creations to the students to make the process of learning more enjoyable.
- Science labs are perfectly equipped for conducting experiments under supervision. The school also has a robotics lab where the students can experiment with different kinds of equipments and tools. The Mathematics lab provides an opportunity for the students to adopt a practical approach to problem solving in Mathematics. The Computer lab features multiple computer systems connected with internet.
- A 10,000 sq.ft. Multipurpose hall with a capacity of more than 1000 people. This hall is used for inter-school competitions, sporting events, functions and other indoor activities. The Dining hall has enough space for over 400 students. The lunch menu for every month is displayed on the school website.
- Swimming pool of half the size of Olympics standards is present in the school. A trained instructor is also present to teach swimming to the children. The school also holds regular swimming classes during summers.
- The school has 400-metre track for field events and provides facilities for playing many other sports such as cricket, football, hockey, table tennis, chess, skating and much more.
- Dance and music rooms to learn musical instruments, theatre performances and various types of dance.
- 15 well maintained buses driven by licensed and trusted drivers. The buses are also equipped with GPS.
- Medical Room with a permanent nurse. The school also has contacts with local doctors to address emergency medical issues.
DPS Chhattarpur offers many types of academic scholarships and sports scholarships for excellence in academics and sports respectively.
Panna Khajuraho Highway Near Village Kadari,
Post Basari S/O Bamitha, Distt- Chhatarpur, Pin – 471105
Phone Number: +91- 9165739696, +91 – 8718818814
+91 – 8718962820,