DPS Chas Bokaro Admission 2020-21 Procedure, Fee Structure, Eligibility, Facility, School Address
The Delhi Public School Chas is part of the Delhi public school society. The society is noted for the excellent yeoman service in the field of education. The DPS Chas was started with the mission of providing an environment where children, teachers, parents as well as the stakeholders together strive to create a sustainable model of continuous learning and education process for the students. The aim of the institution is to make each and every individual realize his potential and to acquire skills and competencies to maximize their capabilities. The institution strongly believes that education does not mean teaching what has been prescribed in the syllabus alone, but it is all about passing insights into the ethics, life skills, traditions, culture, interpersonal skills as well as self-realization.
This is what will help the children ready to face challenges in life confidently.
The online registration for admission for the year 2019-20 for Nursery to class VII at DPS Chas whose vision is to make each and every child from the school a role model to others is open at present.
Steps for registration
- The parents can get the form from the school office or download it from the school website
- Get ready a DD or Banker’s Cheque from any bank payable to “DPS Chas” at Bokaro for Rs. 1200/-
- Fill up the form now with the DD details as well.
- The filled up a form then can be handed over by hand, posted or sent through courier to the city office of the school. Make sure the DD is attached.
- Following this, the date for the admission formalities will be intimated to you by phone in the mobile number you have filled up in the application form
- You can contact phone nos. 8986614061, 8986614062 for admission related queries.
- Hostel facilities for boys are available for classes IV to Vii. Registration for the same also should be done.
- The allotment of hostel is subject to the interaction of the child as well as whether he meets the qualifying criteria to avail hostel
The DPS Chas, Bokaro offers a lot of facilities that can foster the all-round development of the students. Some of the important facilities are
- Transport facility from Tightwad, Bokaro steel city, Patherdih, Chirachas, Chandrapura, Sindhri, and Telgharia.
- Individual locker facility for each student
- Secure campus
- Hostel facility
- Hands-on learning lab
- Robotics lab
- Language lab
- Sports facilities
- Holistic engagement
- Two bedded infirmary separately for boys and girls to take care of the sick students.
The fee structure changes will be notified if there are any. The fee structure as of now is a one-time payment which includes
- Admission charges, including the refundable and non-refundable deposit, is – N/A
- The annual tuition fee is – N/A
- You can also pay the fees on a quarterly or half-yearly basis also.
- Both the components of the fee vary depending on the classes.
Delhi Public School
Chandankyari Road, Chas,
Phone: +91 9204060531,9204060521