New India Assurance Car Insurance Premium Calculator, Chart
While buying a new or used car, everyone focuses on the cost of buying an insurance plan for the car. If you are buying a car, and not sure how much the car insurance premium will cost, then the easy choice is to use New India Assurance Car Insurance Premium Calculator. But, what’s a car insurance premium calculator and how does it work?
To check premium cost, a wide number of factors related to car value are playing a key role in this process. The online tools are working to check every key aspect and providing the best possible details regarding the premium cost. Let’s check it out in detail.
What’s New India Assurance Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
Well, a car insurance premium calculator is a tool (web-based software) that helps in calculating the right premium cost of insurance for a new or used car. These tools work on details like manufacturer, model of car, modification, IDV and many more. The use of such tools helps in learning about the optimal cost. If you have a car or buying a new one, then going through the New India Assurance Car Insurance Premium Calculator can come in handy in several manners.
How Should You Use New India Assurance Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
The best and easy methods to use New India Assurance Car Insurance Premium Calculator is as follow:
- First of all, visit the official website of the New Indian Assurance Company Ltd. and go to the ‘Car’ section.
- Here, you can find the option for the premium calculator. Click on it, and it will open a new page.
- On this page, you have to put the car’s make, variant, model and fuel type (petrol or diesel)
- Now, select the car’s registered City or RTO. Then choose the year of buying the car.
- If you have raised any insurance claim in the past, then mention that aspect in the given column.
- Now, tap on calculate, and then the IDV, as well as insurance premium cost, will be displayed.
These are six easy steps that anyone can follow with the use of a web browser on a computer or smartphone. The method slightly varies based on the new and old car. If you want to check the accurate value, then using the official website is always the best option.
Factors Affecting New India Assurance Car Insurance Premium Calculation
To check out the premium cost of car insurance, there are several measurements taken into consideration. Some of the Factors, which play an important role are:
- Anti-Theft Devices
- Insured Declared Value (IDV)
- Engine Cubic Capacity
- Age of the Car
- No Claim Bonus
If the car has some of the high-end security features which prevent any kind of issues related to stealing or something else than the premium cost is lesser. If you haven’t taken any claim bonus in the past, then the chances of a decrease in premium cost are also there. The engine cubic capacity and the insured declared value also impact on the premium rates.