DPS Udhampur Admission 2020-21 Procedure, Fees Structure, Eligibility, Facility, School Address
Delhi Public School Udhampur is the modern Educational Institute to offer the best facilities for spiritual, intellectual and physical development of the students. In this school, the students will find the modern facilities and guidance of the well-educated and experienced teachers for all-round development and skill enhancement. This branch of DPS was established in 2008 with an aim to offer the excellence and equality in education for a better future of the students. They focus on the social, moral and character improvement of the students. This school is affiliated with CBSE board and provide completely pollution free campus in more than 12 acres.
It is easily accessible from all the nearby areas with National Highway 1A at the natural location.
The admission or registration forms are available at the school office along with prospectus with a payment of Rs 500/-. These registration forms are also available online at the official portal of Delhi Public School Udhampur. The applicants need to submit the registration forms with all required documents at administrative office for the admissions.
The students, who completed the previous classes from the recognised board or school, can apply for the admissions in this school. For the admissions in higher classes, there will be written test and interview of the students. All the admissions will be based according to the available seats in different classes in this school.
Infrastructure and school activities
In Delhi Public School Udhampur, the students will find the well-structured and well-ventilated classrooms for better learning and skill enhancement. In this school, the students will find all the facilities like well-stocked library, modern science and computer labs, clinic, art room, music room, dance room, assembly hall, playground, Adventure Park and much more for a better learning condition.
In this school, the students will be able to enhance the academic, physical and cultural skills with all these world-class facilities.
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
- The students must have attended the recognised school or Education Board to get admission in higher classes.
- The minimum age of the kid for admission in prep and nursery classes must be according to school guidelines.
- The parents need to submit the following documents for the admissions in different classes:
- Photocopy of birth certificate of the applicant
- The residential proof of applicant
- Proof of Identity of both of the parents
- Copy of the school certificate of the previous class
- Passport size photographs of the applicant
- Medical certificate of the applicant
- Child immunization card
- Admissions will be based on the available seats and written test results.
New Bye Pass Road, Rathian
Phone: 9419175788, 9419162588