Delhi Public School, Sirsa is a co-educational English medium school which is strictly affiliated by CBSE. The school falls under the DPS society which has total 130 schools in India. The first school of the DPS society was established in the year 1949 at the Mathura Road, New Delhi. There are 127 schools of DPS society in India only and 21 schools are in foreign countries. The school facilitates study from class nursery to 12th. The school is located far away from the city where the school is surrounded by the greenery.
Admission Procedure 2019-20
The parents who are interested in getting their child admitted in this school can get the prospectus from the admission office on all weekdays between 10.00 am to 5.00 pm.
The payment should be done at the time when you will buy the prospectus kit which costs of rupees – N/A. The brochure amounts to – N/A and the registration form is also of – N/A.
The students of nursery will be admitted on the basis of a interaction test with the Principal and the parents.
The students who want to take admission above class 2nd will need to go through the entrance test and interaction test.
- The age for nursery class students should be of three years.
- The student of class KG should be of 4 years.
- The first class student should be of 5 years.
- The age criteria for the students of class 2nd and onwards is flexible.
- With the registration form, the photocopy of birth certificate which should be approved by the Municipal Corporation.
- Two passport size coloured photographs of child will be required along with passport size photos of both the parents.
- For getting admission in class 2nd and above, the parents of the candidate will have to provide the report of previous year.
- The transfer certificate is needed to be submitted after the admission is confirmed.
- Registration fee: The registration fee will be of – N/A
- Admission fee: The parents will have to pay admission fee of – N/A.
- Security fee: The security fee is of – N/A which is refundable and needs to be paid at the time of admission.
- Tuition fee: The tuition fee for class nursery to 2nd is – N/A and – N/A for class 3rd to 8th.
- Other fee: The smart class fee for all the classes is – N/A, the computer fee is – N/A, the activity charges are – N/A and AC charges will be of – N/A. The fees is need to be paid in four installments. One installment of class nursery to 2nd is – N/A and – N/A for class 3rd to 8th.
- The school has got a swimming pool, football field, basketball court, badminton court and cricket field. As in the view of the principal of the school, the students can be developed both mentally and physically.
- The school has well-equipped science and EVS labs with well-stacked libraries.
Hissar Road, Sirsa Haryana.
Delhi Public School
Opp. Mahindra Car Showroom
VPO. Sikanderpur, Sirsa – 125055
Contact number:+91-1666-250480 /81/82, 8689050487,88
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official website: www.dpssirsa.com/