In Patiala, Delhi Public School was established in 2013 with an aim to offer the excellent and quality education in the well-structured campus. DPS focuses at the academic excellence, physical growth and social awareness in the students. This branch of Delhi Public School is affiliated to CBSE board and provides the perfect environment for high-end education. In this school, the students will find the world-class facilities for a better learning environment. They also focus on the enhancement of leadership and behavioral skills of the students in the guidance of well-qualified and experienced faculty members.
In this school, the students will also find the perfect facilities for extracurricular activities and sports activities.
The admission forms are available through the online portal and school office. The applicants need to fill and submit the registration forms to the school office for the admissions.It is important to attach all the required documents with the registration form for the admissions.
The admissions will be based on the written test for the higher-class students.The admission of the nursery and prep students will be based on the interaction with the teachers. The name of selected applicants will be displayed on the notice board of the school.
Infrastructure and school activities
Delhi Public School Patiala is located in the land of 8 acres where students will find a peaceful and green environment for all-round development.The students will find the advanced facilities with smart classrooms, well-equipped library and Laboratories for the science subjects and computer subjects. To encourage the physical development of the students, they have sports complex for the different sports activities. In this school, the students will also find the additional facilities of transport, medical and cafeteria. They also have the advanced facilities for the extracurricular activities
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
- The child must have an age of above 3 years for admissions in the nursery.
- For admissions in class II onwards, the students must have the transfer certificate and report card of the previous school.
- The parents will need to submit the following documents for the admissions in different classes with registration form:
- Copy of attested date of birth certificate
- Transfer Certificate from the previous school
- Report card of the last school.
- Passport size photographs of a child and parents
- Caste Certificate for categories SC ST OBC
- Aadhar Card of Child
- The admissions of the students in class 1st to 5th will be based on the assessment test.
- The admissions of the students in higher classes will be based on the test of subjects English, Maths and Science.
Reethkheri, Sirhind Road
Patiala, (Pb.) 147001
Phone: 01763-261770, +91-9988104779
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com