DPS Numaigarh Admission 2019-20 Procedure, Fees Structure, Eligibility, Facility , School Address
Situated in the North East Region of Numaigarh since 12th September 1997, The Delhi Public School Numaligarh is one of the premier institutions in the region. It had a humble beginning with a strength of 55 students of which 20 of them were hostellers. Mr. Pathak the founder principal of the school started the school with the single aim of rendering quality education to the people in Numligarh and neighbouring regions. Today it has carved a niche for itself and is one of the most sought after schools in the region that offers quality education. They follow the CBSE syllabus and is co-education institution with hostel facilities. You have nursery classes up to the 12th in this school.
Applying for admission in DPS Numaligarh? Here’s how you go about it:
- The best way to get admission in this prestigious and quality institution is to get your child admitted in the nursery class or at least LKG it, since there is no written entrance test for admission into these classes. The admission for these classes are on a first come, first serve basis.
- The admission for the year 2019-20 has already started for the Nursery, LKG, and classes I and IV.
- The hostel seats for class IV are also available.
- The last date for registration for all the above mentioned classes is 20th January 2019.
- The admission for classes I- IV will be made based on the performance in the written test as well as interaction session.
- You can opt for online Registration by logging on to the official website of the school
- The registration fee also could be paid through online transfer. But you need to download the fee paid challan.
Admission Test Details
- The test is for applicants for classes I-IV
- The date of admission test is 3rd February 2018 and the timing is 9 AM- 11.30 AM.
- The candidates should report at school premises by 8.30 AM
- The things that the student must carry are
- Printed copy of online payment receipt or school copy of the registration fees paid challan stamped by the bank
- Copy of the downloaded registration form.
The syllabus for this entrance test will be available for perusal from December 2nd week.
The results of the admission test will be declared on the 14th February 2019
The admission procedure will start from 15th February 2019
The admission will close on 28th February 2019
- Bus Transport
- Sports Center
- Play Area
- Labs – Computer, Science, Mathematics, Language
- Music Room
- Dance Room
- Art and Craft Room
- Books and Stationery Store
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
Admission form and prospectus: non- refundable- N/A
Admission Fee: non-refundable- N/A
Caution Deposit: refundable- N/A
The annual fee for the day scholars inclusive of the non refundable admission fee as well as refundable admission fee is as follows
Nursery –Class 1- N/A
Class II- Class IV- N/A
ClassVI- Class X- N/A
The hostel fee structure that is inclusive of 4 quarterly fees as well as the non refundable fee at admission Rs. 5000 as well as non-refundable fee of Rs. 10,000 are as follows
Class I-X – 26,000 for the first quarter and 19,000 for all other quarters.
Delhi Public School, Numaligarh Refinery Township, Golaghat district -785699, Assam