DPS Nalco Nagar Admission 2020-21 Procedure, Fees Structure, Eligibility, Facility, School Address
This school was established in the year 1984 and is financed by the National aluminium company. This school is the third satellite school set under the vision of the Delhi Public School society. The school is located 130kms away from the capital of Orissa, Bhubaneswar. This school has strength of more than 2000 students. The school is spread in the area of greenery. This school has a dedicated team of teachers who work very hard to get the best results of the students in the school. Here is the complete admission information of the school along with eligibility, fee structure and facilities.
Admission Procedure of year 2019-20
The admissions in this school depend on the seat availability. That’s why each person who will submit the form can’t get his child admitted in this school.
- The admission procedure of this school is very simple and easy. The parents will need to buy the admission form and prospectus from the school office. The admission form can be filled through the official website of the school with correct details and then the printout of the form can be downloaded.
- The form should be correctly filled with necessary details.
- The admission form is needed to be submitted in the school office along with some necessary documents.
- The photocopy of the birth certificate of the candidates, passport size photographs of the child and parents, the photocopy of the Id proof, the photocopy of the residential proof which can include the document which is recognised by the Indian govt. as a proof of residence.
- The students will need to clear the interview and the written test for getting admission in this school. The students below class 3rd don’t need to appear for the written test but they will have to only appear for the observation or interaction test.
- After the admission is confirmed, the parents will need to bring the necessary document of the school. The original birth certificate, annual report card of the previous class and the transfer certificate.
The age criteria for the students of this school are decided by the school management. The age of the student of class nursery should be 3+years old on 1st April 2019. The student of prep should be 4+years old and the student of class 1st should be of 5+years old. The student of class 2nd should be of age 6+years on the 1st April 2019. The age criteria for rest of the classes would be decided with one year gap in each consecutive class.
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
The school provides world class facilities to their students. Labs to smart classes, everything is present in this school. Transport facility is there for the students who come from a distance.
Delhi Public School, Nalconagar, Angul
Orissa, Pin code- 759145
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official website: https://www.dpsnalconagar.com/